Lexy's: Legacy of The Dragonborn Special Edition

hello everyone,

thanks for this wonderful guide.

i have a big problem with ctd, many many many ctd (when i go outside)

and i don't know really where is problem is.

When i have more 150 mods activated (60-70 esp esm), its a ctd party, the worste is Solitude.

i followed the guide but...

now is : test, test, test for find something but... i don't find

i'm on Windows 10, it could be a problem ??? (i saw on the guide that you are on win 7)

thanks in advance :)

u2pitchjami

Some questions here

1) follow the whole guide, some huge trees got missing textures (purple color) near to the camp (nearby the area Start Another live camping in woods). Wonder which mod should I look onto it? 

2) Whenever I fast travel to Riverwood, or I run near to riverwood (from the camp of Start another life), it will CTD too. Wonder which mod should I have a look?

3) For bashed patch and merge plugins, so if a newer version of a mod has appear and I download it, it means I shud redo both the merge plugins and bashed patch, correct? I don't need to do for dyndolod right?

You'll install another version of the file SkyTEST-RealisticAnimals&Predators.esp when you install the next mod in the list (Skytest Integration Project SE). So you don't need the .esp from SkyTEST itself.

Dem, I never look properly for the ESP. It's in another mod

Thanks. :)

Any of you guys add any housing mods or anything on top of this guide? I'm trying to pick a couple to use. And I might add JK's Skyrim as well.

I want to go ahead and just start a game so I think I'll add Morrowloot early too. Hopefully with all the patches that exist for it already it won't have too many conflicts that need resolving.

I was looking through my MCM and noticed that LOTD says that Cloaks of Skyrim is not installed, but I do have Cloaks.esp enabled. Any idea what could be causing that?

In addition, there are no items listed for LOTD under the Immersive Weapons section.

I ran xLODGen and DynDOLOD and the roads on the map disappear.  Any one have any idea why?

There are about 16 or so 32* textures overriding the ones provided by A Quality World Map. Deleting or hiding them from the xEdit output got me the roads back.

Edited by Shabdez

I ran xLODGen and DynDOLOD and the roads on the map disappear.  Any one have any idea why?

xLODGen's LOD level 32 replaces "A Quality World Map"s textures. In that mod, the roads are painted on terrain textures and to get them back you'd have to do the same. With xLODGen, the map looks even more like an aerial view of Tamriel, Solstheim, wherever. You lose the roads but you gain much more vivid detail on rocks and other objects. For me it makes it even easier to navigate and locate stuff. If xLODGen were to be adopted as part of this guide, it would make both "A Quality World Map" and "Better Falskaar Map with Roads" redundant.

Edited by godescalcus

This looks like an issue with your GPU. Maybe a temperature problem, latest driver in use?

It possibly really was an overclocking issue with the GPU... I've decreased GPU clock a little bit and now the issue isn't repeatable anymore. Thanks for your hints! I'll keep an eye on it