Lexy's: Legacy of The Dragonborn Special Edition

all i did on the trees was walking around Shoals Farm making note of the trees formids then in xedit added add them to a new esp and then added a deleted flag. Yes it would be better to remove via the CK as my way is quick and dirty but it works and doesn't load unnecessary stuff in the cell.

yes Danica Pure Spring does come from the ordinary women the hood and Robes i believe came from either CRF or maybe CCF can't remember off the top of me head. There is a link a Google Doc Lexy painstakingly created showing which npc is covered by which mod.

There;s a patch available here https://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?showtopic=5878343

Search for "elysium", you'll find a post with the google drive link for version 1.1...It makes the mod compatible with some mods like LAL, CLARALUX, etc

I was going to play with Hunterborn because of Legacy support, even though it's such an old mod that hasn't been updated. But it nagged me that all the plethora of different meats and pelts wasn't really integrated with CACO and CCOR (there is a patch for CACO but I didn't see a seemless integration, instead you still had very clearly two types of remains, that of vanilla+caco+really integrated mods and that of hunterborn. Its meats were unusable for cooking in my game... So I replaced it with Hunting in Skyrim, which is still WiP but has been updated until very recently, and uses a skinning system that yields exactly the same stuff that would be in the corpse without the mod. Downside is it doesn't have an option to dispose of carcasses and they're said to remain forever in the game. Disabling them with the console at least makes them not show.

4295f9d81440f9f181cc5a8bf369cf34.png

Edited by godescalcus

There;s a patch available here https://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?showtopic=5878343

Search for "elysium", you'll find a post with the google drive link for version 1.1...It makes the mod compatible with some mods like LAL, CLARALUX, etc

Ah OK Thanks didn't realize it had already been patched this will make Darth a happy chappy I've found the google drive link and had a look and look OK to me and since it public i will add it to the guide.

just a precision for the prerequisite part of the guide

after creating SKSE.ini, it is said that we have to modified skyrim et skyrimprefs ini files. As we are using MO2 in your guide, can you confirm the path of these files ? do we have to use MO to edit them ? i think that it could be confusin as with MO profiles, ici could be cloned or not

My apologies for my English level

Mandalay

just a precision for the prerequisite part of the guide

after creating SKSE.ini, it is said that we have to modified skyrim et skyrimprefs ini files. As we are using MO2 in your guide, can you confirm the path of these files ? do we have to use MO to edit them ? i think that it could be confusin as with MO profiles, ici could be cloned or not

My apologies for my English level

[EDIT] Forgot the question. Understood

Mandalay

So according to kryptopyr's Patron page CACO for SE could be out in February this exciting news https://www.patreon.com/posts/gearing-up-for-16525161 as she has it in testing. I did have a possible replacement in mind but I might hold fire on that and see what happens.

That is great news! I've been playing with my ported CACO 1.2 and for this particular mod I haven't noticed any sort of malfunction. I wonder whether 2.x would become the norm in SE so that patches get updated and we can finally get to use it with this build...

On the other hand I also ported Extended UI and I get all the MCM menu options but I haven't been able to see the right-hand table in the console I have in classic which I *think* comes from this mod. So maybe that one needs some code fixing or something?

I've also ported EFF because the dialogue version we have for SE doesn't have all of the options and maybe has some bugs. Most of my added followers come "naked into the world" and I have no way to access their equipment with SE EFF, they don't have it in inventory and I can't manage any separate equipment container. Installing ported EFF fixed this - there's an equipment option in the wheel menu that you can manage and all you need to do is add or remove any piece of worn equipment and the follower will instantly wear all of the equipment its meant to wear by default. The caveat is that I can't use the mouse with the wheel menu for EFF (maybe incompatibility with some other mod) but it's easy to navigate with the arrows.

hey guys i was thinking would be easier of provide any converted esps that way we are all signing from the same hymen sheet so to speak?

That would be good. I'm willing to share mine so you can post in the guide but can't offer any support for them as all I do is the mechanical work of re-saving and optimizing and can't fix any bug that come with the process.

By the way I found this video by Skyla (skylaskyrim from nexus) that mentions a little detail in the NPC porting process that made all the difference, you should make a small edit to the plugin before re-saving in the CK (she suggests editing some label editorid, if you want you can later undo the edit with xEdit). If I port the NPC without doing this all the facegen data are corrupt in the port, even though I do the optimization process carefully for head parts and non-head parts. If I do the small edit, all is good. Can you guys confirm this? And whether or not it's relevant for mods other than those that contain facegen data?

That would be good. I'm willing to share mine so you can post in the guide but can't offer any support for them as all I do is the mechanical work of re-saving and optimizing and can't fix any bug that come with the process.

By the way I found this video by Skyla (skylaskyrim from nexus) that mentions a little detail in the NPC porting process that made all the difference, you should make a small edit to the plugin before re-saving in the CK (she suggests editing some label editorid, if you want you can later undo the edit with xEdit). If I port the NPC without doing this all the facegen data are corrupt in the port, even though I do the optimization process carefully for head parts and non-head parts. If I do the small edit, all is good. Can you guys confirm this? And whether or not it's relevant for mods other than those that contain facegen data?

No all i would do is offer fixed esps you'll still need the original asset of said mod and will only be for esp that need converting.

As for NPC we wont be porting any NPC mod or npc retexture mods so no need to worry there.

OK guys the new Trees, Flora and grasses section is done I am thinking whoever since it contains DynDOLOD Resources we might need to push it up the install guide due to overwrites but I am unsure. What do you think about it's current placement within the guide should that section be pushed to say where DynDOLOD Resources originally was (just above World Expansions section) or leave it where it is?

Lexy, are you going to add Darth's TreesHD stuff and Unique Grasses and Groundcover as well, they work provided the plugin is converted, I agree with the standalones for oaks and marshes trees I added the animation back in those two,

one last bit of feedback I am getting the shiny textures from the amidian solstheim and SHD texture combo's perhaps one or more of the textures need an alpha channel on the N map? something which is out of my technical ability.