Lexy's: Legacy of The Dragonborn Special Edition

Have wondered this for a long time and when uncleseano recently said he never let Wrye Bash merge anything, it brought it back to mind.  The esps that Wrye Bash merges; can we not just make a merged patch of our own that includes all of those?

if you really want to do that you can personally I don't see the point.

I have just been working my way through all the changes made in the past month or so since I last updated my installation (wow, you've been busy!). Got up to date, loaded up the game... and promptly crashed to desktop shortly after logo appeared. I've redone bashed patch and dyndolod output, updated SKSE and rerun loot, to no avail. MO2 is not complaining of any missing masters or other issues so I am stumped. Anything I should look for in particular that might be causing this?

I have just been working my way through all the changes made in the past month or so since I last updated my installation (wow, you've been busy!). Got up to date, loaded up the game... and promptly crashed to desktop shortly after logo appeared. I've redone bashed patch and dyndolod output, updated SKSE and rerun loot, to no avail. MO2 is not complaining of any missing masters or other issues so I am stumped. Anything I should look for in particular that might be causing this?

Have you tried to run the game after each section (minus some merges) as recommended?

Might also be worth double checking the merges (look for entries/plugins merged in each in the right pane).

Double check the LOOT "idiot checks" as well.

- Alkira.

Did you update the following mods:

CBP Physics

Simply Knock

PapyrusUtil SE - Modders Scripting Utility Functions

If not, please do so....

Hey! Thanks for this beautiful guide. I have been lurking and following the guide to the teeth for the past couple of months and it works beautifully. However after the last round of updates following LOTD 4.0 my find my game being stuck infinitely at the dragon logo on startup, before main menu appears.

I found out the culprit was "NPC Retextures- Conflict Resolution", i didnt not have this CR installed before the 4.0 update, and the game works fine currently if i remove it.

Any ideas on what could be the problem?

Edited by angryteen

Hey! Thanks for this beautiful guide. I have been lurking and following the guide to the teeth for the past couple of months and it works beautifully. However after the last round of updates following LOTD 4.0 my find my game being stuck infinitely at the dragon logo on startup, before main menu appears.

I found out the culprit was "NPC Retextures- Conflict Resolution", i didnt not have this CR installed before the 4.0 update, and the game works fine currently if i remove it.

Any ideas on what could be the problem?

mmmm I would say there an issue with your Bash Patch suggest rebuilding it plus zEdit Patch.

Hey. Does it need a new game? Or can I just upload and play.

No new game required just rebuild your Bash Patch and zEdit Patch I do try and my best not require users to start a new game cos I know how annoying that is. However if you do update bare in mind you could always run the risk of breaking your game I have always said once you start actaually playing stop modding.

Hey everyone the guide has been updated some shiny new mods an update or two to mods and merges plus a whole new merge consult the changelog page for details.

I appreciate all the hard work you do.  I have been able to make the changes indicated in the change log including the updates to the miscellaneous merge but I have not been able to find a whole new merge. I guess I am stupid but I can't see it in the change log or in the Merge Page.  Please help.

I appreciate all the hard work you do.  I have been able to make the changes indicated in the change log including the updates to the miscellaneous merge but I have not been able to find a whole new merge. I guess I am stupid but I can't see it in the change log or in the Merge Page.  Please help.

it's called Landscape Fixes For Grass Patches Merged

mmmm I would say there an issue with your Bash Patch suggest rebuilding it plus zEdit Patch.

Hmm doesnt work, the Retexture CR esp gets merged into the Bash Patch, still getting infinite load at dragon logo.

Any other ideas?

Edited by angryteen