Lexy's: Legacy of The Dragonborn Special Edition

Can I forego Legacy of the Dragonborn for now, proceed onward with the guide, and install LOTD later down the line (when 4.0 is implemented)? Would I run into any issues?

Yes you can, and it is advisable to do so. Just note that you will need to start a new game with v4.0

They changed the main mod to an esm which throws a missing master error on Les's LoTD SE.

I'm sure she knows, she was just downloading it herself a bit ago. It'll take some time for her to get everything re-organized, let's just hold onto our butts.

I repost that i posted on the discord because it is new ^^:

"For information, I did a dirty test (change master with Wrye bash) and check error in SSEdit : Only 1 error Form 00068D73, unable to resolve a dialog condition (01c68a9c) in the CR. So I hope it will not be too much work to update it for Lexy"

Relic Hunter addon and Brotherhood of old are updated too

For whom are interested, I posted information to make DSR work on it.

@xxx78 : I play in 3440 x 1440, I use this Complete Widescreen Fix for SkyUI 5.2 SE Alpha and its optional download Better message and better control.
I "stole" racemenu interface from Ultrawidescreen Fixes for Skyrim LE

It works pretty well, no proble with hud mod from this guide.

Edited by memnochs

Hi,

during install all mods from the guide i found one problem with Vivid Landscapes - Special Edition - LOD correction and Majestic Mountains. The File "tamriel.objects_n.dds" (...) LOD correction are overwitten by Majestic (...). It couses (...) LOD correction redundant.

Can someone tell me if I did something wrong ?

Edited by drkalbar

OK so finished everything all the guide, made a quick test I get 55-60 FPS in cities/dungeons/interiors, but 30-45 FPS outside especially where heavily forested.
Got a CTD nearing Hegen from Riverwood with the Guild Master start, but no problem with the camp site could go everywhere in "destructed" Helgen.

More tests to come.

And some mods suggestions:
- Honed Metal: For those who don't want to craft, Blacksmiths will craft and temper at your request. Enchanters will enchant and recharge items for you. 
- Consistent Older People: Old people have old bodies.

I was running around testing my game and started noticing random NPCs with "Error: No strings file for lstring ID" showing instead of their name.

I tracked the problem back to my zEdit patch. As you can see in this image, I have a huge list of NPCs with FULL - Name errors in my zEdit patch (the list keeps scrolling down beyond what I can show in the screenshot). 

What am I doing wrong, guys?

So I tried updating the hishy script, still no dice. Looking at the patch in zEdit I'm even more baffled. Screenshot here (sorry, for some reason it will not display my images on the forum).

Edited by Tzefira