Lexy's: Legacy of The Dragonborn Special Edition

A couple things I noticed:
Under [Hunterborn - Scrimshaw Expanded SSE] OPTIONAL FILES - Body Meshes - UNPB -- Why UNPB? Are we not using UNP?

In the Merge page: under Faces Merged - Left pane placement: Directly after KS Hairdos - Renewal -- I don't have any Renewal, did a search on the guide page in case I missed a step but nothing as well...

A couple things I noticed:

Under [Hunterborn - Scrimshaw Expanded SSE] OPTIONAL FILES - Body Meshes - UNPB -- Why UNPB? Are we not using UNP?

In the Merge page: under Faces Merged - Left pane placement: Directly after KS Hairdos - Renewal -- I don't have any Renewal, did a search on the guide page in case I missed a step but nothing as well...

We are using UNP Blessed Body hence UNPB Meshes.

Place Faces Merged after Immersive KS Hairdos I'll fix that typo.

Nope. Simply means they got 3 or more likes on the post.

Ahh thank you Nozzer...so tuna does sell then, with a wet kiss, from a fish slap, wielded by a CHAMPION of fish mastery...we aren't in a village in Gaul(France) with warriors....small and short/tall and big(*/!), swigging from a flask of magical mistletoe brew by any chance???

PS Memnoch hi! Would your mod, It's mine - Claim your property, be ported to SE by any chance?

Edited by berndaroy

I was running around testing my game and started noticing random NPCs with "Error: No strings file for lstring ID" showing instead of their name.

I tracked the problem back to my zEdit patch. As you can see in this image, I have a huge list of NPCs with FULL - Name errors in my zEdit patch (the list keeps scrolling down beyond what I can show in the screenshot). 

What am I doing wrong, guys?

Edited by Tzefira

I cannot find them. Maybe I can spawn them with console?

If you still can't get them to spawn, you can skip that part by typing "startquest MRTstage1" in the console, and move on to the next part of the quest. (I got this from the walkthrough on the mod page's articles tab, and can confirm it worked for me).

Funny, the first time I played with this mod, it worked fine. But when I started a new character yesterday, they never spawned in for me either.