Lexy's: Legacy of The Dragonborn Special Edition

Confirmed.  I see flickering on these pillars as I move around them.

As you say there's two of these .nif's;

One from 'No snow under the roof' 

And one from 'No snow Under the Roof - Bugfix v1.3'

If I disable the Mod; 'No snow Under the Roof - Bugfix v1.3', the flickering goes away.

If I keep the mod 'No snow Under the Roof - Bugfix v1.3' enabled but, delete its version of nordwelling03extpylons01_snow.nif the flickering goes away. 

So, something wrong with that .nif or the texture mapping it has?

PS

Gonna retry after running it through Nif Optimizer... I'll post back in a min with results.

Update

Nope, running it through Nif Optimzier did not fix it.

-Xaxilis

Spawnkiller has confirm it cos he removed the decals effect for meshes that really he shouldn't of have his suggestion is to reinstall the mod without the optional NSUTR_Transprency_meshes_fix v1.0 and see if that fixes it. he i will issue a major update over the weekend

Ah I do the MO fix, so no need to monkey around editing files and deirectories.

If you delete (or just rename anything in AppData related Skyrim LE's folder.

Go to "<mo dir>\mods\Dual Sheath Redux\SkyProc Patchers\Dual Sheath Redux Patch\Files" crate two text files:

PluginsListLocation & SkyrimINIlocation

In the first put: E:\Steam\steamapps\common\<MO directory>\profiles\<your main profile name>\loadorder.txt

In the second: <path to Documents>\My Games\Skyrim Special Edition\Skyrim.ini

\t\hat saves you endless headaches with copying crap around each time you change your load order,

Incorrect.  Even, if you create those files, DSR still checks for an AppData\..\Skyrim folder for the mod list first. If it DOES find a Skyrim dir, it will give you an incorrect/confusing error message saying, you don't have Dual Sheath Redux.esp installed.

I know it to be true as, the method your talking about is the method I use and, I just tested it yesterday before I made that post.  It also, tells you that in the instructions I posted a link to... that you can't see cause it's hidden atm, heh.

If players, for whatever reason, start the old version of Skyrim, it will recreate the AppData\..\Skyrim folder and, they will forget they had to rename that folder and then, the next time they run DSR it will fail, causing users to forever keep posting that DSR is broke and they need helpf fixing it = support headache. 

And all that AFTER you get the novice user to figure out how to unhide the AppData folder and make the needed changes 

Thus, I wouldn't recommend it go into the LOTD Build guide.

-Xaxilis

Edited by Xaxilis

Incorrect.  Even, if you create those files, DSR still checks for an AppData\..\Skyrim folder for the mod list first. If it DOES find a Skyrim dir, it will give you an incorrect/confusing error message saying, you don't have Dual Sheath Redux.esp installed.

I know it to be true as, the method your talking about is the method I use and, I just tested it yesterday before I made that post.  It also, tells you that in the instructions I posted a link to... that you can't see cause it's hidden atm, heh.

If players, for whatever reason, start the old version of Skyrim, it will recreate the AppData\..\Skyrim folder and, they will forget they had to rename that folder and then, the next time they run DSR it will fail, causing users to forever keep posting that DSR is broke and they need helpf fixing it = support headache. 

And all that AFTER you get the novice user to figure out how to unhide the AppData folder and make the needed changes 

Thus, I wouldn't recommend it go into the LOTD Build guide.

-Xaxilis

I don't use Skyrim LE so, no, I was not incorrect.  It works for me, perfectly.

But I agree to the point that it may not be obvious, nor easy.

There's a guide on Redditt too for the AppData method.

Edited by dcads

hey just a heads up I have added Dawnguard and Dragonborn Delayed they are included in the Miscellenous Merge so no extra esp slots used. If you have self port Timing is everything you don't need these 2 mods. I decided to wait for an official port.

Thanks Lexy, always found the game rushed you to start the dlcs.

not sure i like the latest MoreHud Update do i really need to know the level of my enemy.

Yeah, kinda breaks the immersion for me.  Maybe If I got that as a skill through a perk or something.

Lexy,

I'm installing WICO, are we really NOT supposed to select the USSEP Compatible Patch that Darthmathias helped with?

Yeah, kinda breaks the immersion for me.  Maybe If I got that as a skill through a perk or something.

Lexy,

I'm installing WICO, are we really NOT supposed to select the USSEP Compatible Patch that Darthmathias helped with?

you can turn off in the MCM (which i forgot there was one)

No you don't need the USSEP Patch for Windsong we dealt with conflicts in the NPC Retexture CR.

I can confirm as dcads said that DSR and ASIS work well in SSE..The "only" thing was the false corrupt savegame..but not a problem..

For ASIS I swapped the binary location with the 64 bit one (C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.8.0_161\bin\javaw.exe) add the -jar argument(-jar "C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Mod Organizer\mods\ASIS SSE\SkyProc Patchers\ASIS\asis.jar")...

For DSR just copy the loadorder.txt as plugins.txs into appdata/skyrim or you can copy the plugins.txt from your MO2 profile and add the official esms..

Edited by mavanaic

Lexy,

You don't need it as this guide uses the cleanup script which forward those changes and more

I didn't hear about that, Can you give some more details? What happens?

It happens during gameplay ..you cannot load the savegame but you can save...just restart the game..Some users reported that it was because of the Alternate Start New Beginnings (there was a video on youtube but I forgot the name of the video and the user name) ..Also the form 43 of DSR/ASIS could be the cause when you add or remove plugins in the load order...It happened to me..but after I restarted the game..all was the way it should be..

There's a topic "false save corruption during gameplay" on nexus if you want to learn more

I didn't hear about that, Can you give some more details? What happens?

It happens during gameplay ..you cannot load the savegame but you can save...just restart the game..Some users reported that it was because of the Alternate Start New Beginnings (there was a video on youtube but I forgot the name of the video and the user name) ..Also the form 43 of DSR/ASIS could be the cause when you add or remove plugins in the load order...It happened to me..but after I restarted the game..all was the way it should be..

There's a topic "false save corruption during gameplay" on nexus if you want to learn more

It was happening to me a few days ago (I posted about it on this thread). I'm not totally convinced it was form 43-related, as once it was mentioned here that that was the cause I went through my entire load order and checked forms one by one in SSEDIT and I had no form 43 lingering at all. Also, people have reported this bug when playing near-vanilla and only Sky UI installed, so I have no idea.

Hmmmm Am missing RaceMenu pretty badly...

The SSE alpha he's got on github works for me. No tattoos/that sort of overlay things and sculpting doesn't work yet, but the basic sliders are functional.

Edited by Tzefira