DLC missing inleft pane skyim se

nieda113

Question

Hi

win10 creators fall update.

i am using MO2 latest release.

I have all dlc listed in mc skyrim data folder.

I cleaned the skxrim esm with sseedit.

I did this before installing MO2.

I installed MO2 and in the right pane i have all dlc activated.

In the left pane no dlc is listed  and using wrye bash it shows missing dlc ( they marked kind of redish)

so im lost..

pls can someone help?

4 answers to this question

HI, yes of course... i only cleaned update and dlc  esm......

I am using Skyrim SE

I used to have MO installed on a folder outside of the games  folder , but this time i followed a guide.......

Further when cleaning i used to have besides the dlc  i want to clean   the skyrim.esm ticked as well , but his time i follwed a guide, too that has those esm not ticked when cleaning.

I used to clean the dlc after i installed MO2 , this time i cleaned those dlc before i installed MO2,, following that same guide....

honestly never had those problems before ....

What is the version number you are using?

The version from Tannin, 2.0.7, will show the Unmanaged:DLC_Name in the left pane.

Version 2.0.8.1b1 they do not appear.

Version MO2 2-1 branch (2017-11-04)they do not appear.

In fact all of the latest test builds I have checked do the same, so I assume you are using one of the forked versions of MO2.

Hi yes i do have the version 2.0.8.1.b  and the dlc dont appear i found that out today.

BTW is there a download for th MO2 2-1 ? On git hub i only found the other versions,, There is anther page though but u need to register , if thats the one  ?

(I even found out tody if the tesv.exe is started admin rights  steam goes on a loop displaying only the skyim launcher  startmenu, that made me install all new again and this solved certain issuse i had before..

THX for reply....