Merge Plugins Standalone for Original Skyrim

buddhakitten

Question

I have been using the Merge Plugins Standalone utility through Mod Organizer for the original Skyrim for a while now, but this issue is not new. I get frustrated with it, so I figured it's about time to post about it to see if I'm doing something wrong. Basically the way I'd describe my relationship with the Utility is that it is extremely picky and I must be very gentle with it, otherwise the executable will simply crash and windows will open a dialogue remarking 'Merge Plugins Standalone has stopped working and must close.'

The program only crashes after running an activity through it, such as building a merge or checking for errors, and only does so if I click the 'ok' button too quickly after it shows the action has completed. Is this related to Mod Organizer? Is this just an unfortunate side effect of the utility? Or am I doing something wrong? I followed the Gamer Poets tutorial to a T when installing and using through Mod Organizer, and aside from the annoying inconvenience of sometimes losing progress after crashing, have not had any other issues. The program works fine, it just doesn't work every time.

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines, Privacy Policy, and Terms of Use.