Skyrim Revisited Pre-Release Feedback

They do?? Even the fast dismount?

I can't get it to work no matter what key I assign to it. The follow/wait too. I can only give these commands with the horse menu or with the whistle for the follow. Did you by any chance edit the immersive horses.ini file to enable certain keys?

Yep. All of them work. :)

I was just thinking the other night it would be nice if Neo and Darth would be able to put a note in the history page to update patches. I do it everytime to be safe

I would love that too.

I'm a newbie and that would save me a lot of trouble.

No sure if they would do it though.

I was just thinking the other night it would be nice if Neo and Darth would be able to put a note in the history page to update patches. I do it everytime to be safe

I would love that too.

I'm a newbie and that would save me a lot of trouble.

No sure if they would do it though.

pretty much any changes to plugins (esps) I redo at the very least bash patch, ASIS and DSR patchers

Well, sadly you will have to do DynDOLOD again anyway since Realistic Boat Bobbing was updated but doesn't include the SR Merge esp any more.

Luckily, there is an equivalent ESP but it has got a different name and it doesn't have the RealisticWaterTwo.esp master like my custom one did so there is a new loot rule for it as well.

Well, sadly you will have to do DynDOLOD again anyway since Realistic Boat Bobbing was updated but doesn't include the SR Merge esp any more.

Luckily, there is an equivalent ESP but it has got a different name and it doesn't have the RealisticWaterTwo.esp master like my custom one did so there is a new loot rule for it as well.

I ran DDL and it seemed to only take a half an hour, which isn't bad

The SR merge is the same as snowy NL travel, right?

I looked at the description and they seemed pretty much the same.

You may need to update again because there is a likely chance that I broke something without realizing it

I ran DDL and it seemed to only take a half an hour, which isn't bad

The SR merge is the same as snowy NL travel, right?

I looked at the description and they seemed pretty much the same.

You may need to update again because there is a likely chance that I broke something without realizing it

The only questionable thing I saw in the ESP was this: Is there an animated snowy boat mesh? I saw all the snow boats were replaced by regular animated boats despite using the "Snowy New Lands With Travel" version. Unless I'm reading the ESP incorrectly.

Is it always safe to redo DynDOLOD middle game? Should the character be indoors when doing so?

What about rebuilding the Bashed patch, ASIS, DSR?

Is it always safe to redo DynDOLOD middle game? Should the character be indoors when doing so?

i would always rebuild dyndoload from an interior space as dyndoload only affects wordspaces ie outside. You can always check the MCM to make sure DynDoLod is not active; I have never had issue rebuilding bash patches ASIS or DSR Mid game (In fact I do it quite a lot) just do cleans and you should be fine.

Always follow the DynDOLOD update instructions found in the docs. Others should be just fine, interior alone is always best.

question: i have been away from Sqkyrim and modding in general for a while and i need a refresher on something :

should the priority arrow in the left column be pointing up wards or downwards  when following this guide ?

AKA  mod 1 should be at the top and mod 200 something down at the bottom right ?

Edited by thorgal