Skyrim Revisited Pre-Release Feedback

Same question, never seen that issue.

I was in the Inn in Morthal. I have seen it before in other inns, but it wasn't this obvious until I looked closer at this. I have not made to the enb changes yet because I don't want to break my save, so I'm still using Viviidian and all the old stuff. I have a mostly SRLE base with some extended. Nothing substantial that you guys don't already have in your guides. So it's vivid landscapes?

I was in the Inn in Morthal. I have seen it before in other inns, but it wasn't this obvious until I looked closer at this. I have not made to the enb changes yet because I don't want to break my save, so I'm still using Viviidian and all the old stuff. I have a mostly SRLE base with some extended. Nothing substantial that you guys don't already have in your guides. So it's vivid landscapes?

Its vividian enb for campfire mesh and vivid landscapes for wooden fire pit textures

In the latest SRLE, these firepits should be supplied by Embers HD. That being said, what's in the image looks way out of place and not what I would expect nor have seen before.

In the latest SRLE, these firepits should be supplied by Embers HD. That being said, what's in the image looks way out of place and not what I would expect nor have seen before.

I doublechecked my installation. It's all there, in the right order. Nothing is overwriting except one file from Ultimate HD Fire Effects patch, and textures/effects/thumbs.db from Lava Craters.

This is bit of a nit to pick, but the warning to unpack .bsa files is after the section "Optimizing the Bethesda Textures". I had to go back and re-do that part. I watched a YouTube video where a dude made the same mistake as well, so at least it's not just me!

Yep. All my hotkeys work fine.

They do?? Even the fast dismount?

I can't get it to work no matter what key I assign to it. The follow/wait too. I can only give these commands with the horse menu or with the whistle for the follow. Did you by any chance edit the immersive horses.ini file to enable certain keys?

They do?? Even the fast dismount?

I can't get it to work no matter what key I assign to it. The follow/wait too. I can only give these commands with the horse menu or with the whistle for the follow. Did you by any chance edit the immersive horses.ini file to enable certain keys?

Mine all work, no ini edits.