Skyrim Revisited Pre-Release Feedback

Tundra rocks are covered by Vivid Landscapes no? :) in any case, the roads look good.

I didn't care much for how vivid turned the entire tundra into the Laurentian Shield, so I have been shuffling textures around. During testing to see which texture I wanted for TundraRocks, I noticed SRO's normal was backward, so I fixed it.

For 360 Walk and Run Plus why have you set BBP to off? Will the BBP armours/clothes still work without BBP-enabled animations?

JinkedShadow, Neo addresses this topic in this thread. I have had no issues with this setup. https://forum.step-project.com/topic/10018-strafe-right-inverted/.

This. :) HDT removes the need for BBP animations but not the need for BBP enabled armors/bodies which provide the weight painting.

Is there anything I need to know of If I don't want to install ICAIO? Because I saw the reddit thread ( and the step one after that) and I DO NOT want any mod from Shurah anymore.

1) You'll be missing out on an awesome addition to the game.

2) You'll need to roll your own CR.

This. :) HDT removes the need for BBP animations but not the need for BBP enabled armors/bodies which provide the weight painting.

1) You'll be missing out on an awesome addition to the game.

2) You'll need to roll your own CR.

Nothing except CR changes then? Good, good ty. I don't mind doing my own CR at all.

Question: I cant get ELFX to work correctly for me so i want to remove it but it's a dependency for Neo's premade CR patch... Being really lazy i don't want to re-create CR patch from scratch so I've created an empty masterless ELFX - Exteriors.esp and it seems to work ok so far but wanted to check if you guys foresee any issues with this hack?

Question: I cant get ELFX to work correctly for me so i want to remove it but it's a dependency for Neo's premade CR patch... Being really lazy i don't want to re-create CR patch from scratch so I've created an empty masterless ELFX - Exteriors.esp and it seems to work ok so far but wanted to check if you guys foresee any issues with this hack?

your best bet it to remove the records of ELFX - exteriors from Neo CR.

Neo,

When installing a mod with more then one optional, do you merge the optionals in one mod folder or do you keep them separate, each optional in it's own folder?

Guide Reference

If installing optional files for a mod, it should be installed as a separate mod in Mod Organizer rather than merged into the main mod.

Yes, each optional has its own folder.

Guide Reference

Yes, each optional has its own folder.

Neo I Think this needs to made  a lot clearer in your guide that patches and optionals should be installed as seperate mods.

ALso Neo think you might want to update your instructions for RS Children.

you tou use the  Unofficial Skyrim Patch (USKP) from teh fomod (surely this is no longer needed

you also say to downloaded the optional RSChildren - Merged Complete and USKP .esp (from the mod page), but the issue a replacement esp latter.

Surely the one from the mod page it not needed anymore.

Edited by Darth_mathias

Hello Neo. Can you comment on a post I made in the SRLE - Extended Forum.

I think that because the Main Mod and optional mod have the same esp names that in order for Merge plugins to work correctly you must merge the two mods in MO or else the optional will not allow the main files assets to be copied into the merge.

My post:

10. I'm thinking the Lily Main File and Optional File should be merged in MO install pane for Merge Plugin Purposes but research should be done because it would be nice to keep them separate mods. The optional is just an esp so that would keep the files (Assets) located in the main mod from being merged

11. I'm thinking question number 10 also includes Faction Crossbows. Neo's mod labeling Rules might not always apply when doing merges (Main Files Updates Patches ect)

Hi all. My PC specs are in my signature (additionally, I run Skyrim off an SSD drive, and my PC is running Windows 10).

I just finished reinstalling SRLE as per Neo's recommendations, and I expected that I would be able to achieve a decent frame rate, but it appears not...

I tried tweaking things so that I achieve a stable frame rate of at least 30 fps at all times, but still can't seem to - it always drops to about 20-25, and then spikes up to about 40 at other times.

I tried using Low setting on DYNDOLOD, and also reducing the ENB quality from withing the enbseries.ini, but nothing's worked.

Can you suggest anything else I could try? I wouldn't even mind trying to drop the texture sizes from 2K to 1K, but I don't wanna have to do it all mod-by-mod, nor can I D/L everything again (limited bandwidth).

Would it be alright if I just DDSopt-ed my entire mod folder all at once?