Skyrim Revisited Pre-Release Feedback

No, the 180 version works basically like vanilla except it adds the cloak movement to prevent clipping.

Ah! Well since I've installed the HDT cloaks of skyrim mod I'm not sure if this is really an issue worth addressing for my current profile.

A shame as I did really like having the option of seeing more of my character than their backside while walking in third person... nice as it was :P

I've just yet to find a fully working combination of 360, first-person visible body and personalised animations.

Edited by hazelwolf

Updated this in the guide. However for the second one, my mods were not automatically activated. (Bandoliers, Cloaks, Jaysus, Winter is Coming) on a new game, so I left that in.

Hmm.  Weird.  All of those mods on the right side (for me) were not listed, but instead just showed "...................................".  Hover over showed the right info, so it worked out ok.  I verified that running through that twice.  I wonder if the two differences are related.  <shrugs>

Edited by Yippee38

ENBSeries has been updated to v0.303 -  https://enbdev.com/mod_tesskyrim_v0303.htm

ENB Organizer uploaded by Breems looks like a updated version of ENB Manager - https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/67077/?

ENBoost Crash Fix or ENBoost 6.0 Anticrash? I noticed this today on the nexus front page. I believe it is just a enblocal.ini - https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/73618/?

Edited by Bradl3y

Hey guys, just finished installing latest SR: LE and have to admit it looks awesome! I do have a problem thou which I hope you can help me with: when I walk into Riverwood Inn the window lights seem to pop in when I get close and pop out as I move away. So far I only noticed this with window lights but it's pretty obvious and tend to spoil the immersion. P.S. I am using Neo's premade SR Conflict Resolution

No, just clean install of Skyrim and SRLE. Previuos version (about a year ago) didn't have this problem. Not sure if this is my screwup or one of the mods/patches. The only deviation from instructions is I used performance version of vividian and low setting for dynlod

Edited by sm0kem

Thanks guys, still no luck however - both ini tweak and RRR_ELFX-Patch.esp are enabled. So far i only noticed this in the inn (although i haven't ventured far yet, just houses around and jarls place in whiterun). The effect is very similar to what you get at the start near Mara statue - when you turn right light turns on, left goes out (hope that makes sense).

@Neo - is your CR patch download upto date?

Also noticed that main fireplace (with cooking station) inside Riverwood Inn has some issue with texture overlap - rocks are showing through wood

EDIT: ok so seems the culprit is ELFX and funny part is - interiors actually look better without it, was way too bright with ELFX! I will check maybe i missed something during the install

Edited by sm0kem