Where is W.A.T.E.R and Sparrowprinces other mods ?

Rebel47

Question

So I was updating my mods for Skyrim SE at the same time as Skyrim itself and noticed that W.A.T.E.R and Sparrowprinces other mods are no longer available, in fact all mods uploaded by Sparrowprince are now no longer on the Nexus, are we likely to see them return since I vastly prefer SP's water mod to any other.

I thought I would check here in case they were being included in a mod that S.T.E.P is working on

11 answers to this question

Is there a place that he says why he left? I rather not ask if he doesn't want anyone to know just curious. He was one of the mod authors that helped to give GP the boost (and me personally) when I first started creating videos. If it wasn't for him, Brumbek and Isoku being kind enough to put my videos on their pages and give me the encouragement that they did I don't think that GamerPoets would still exist (or ever even be heard of by many). Whatever the reason, I hope all is ok. 

I tried to search for him just now as someone left a comment with this link on a video https://falloutfour.com/faraway-area-reform-mod/ 

I wanted to inform him about it as I suspected that he didn't put the mod there but then I couldn't find any of his mods... so I cam here

• +1 1

My plan is to get as many of the mods back up again and the rest will be remade or merged (as I planned to do anyway). I just want to note that the option to remove my work and be quietly let go was the best option for me. It was very nice of the staff to give me the option over on the site and this was the best choice in my opinion.

I am probably going to create a new account when I permitted to be able to do so and release some new content from that account. I know I have learned a lot and it would be a great idea to just dive in again without having to worry about updating the same old files over and over. It strangely feels like this was meant to happen so I could become interested again.

As I said to hish in just replying to his PM about this, I am very flattered and I thank everyone for their concern. I didn't think people liked me that much around the scene due to my weird sense of humour and me being a bit antagonistic on purpose. :P

Anyway, I'll be back!

Edit: Have a nice holiday period everyone! I won't bump this, but your comments have been read below. Thank you very much.

Edited by Guest

SP-- I'm nobody really, but I know I have an awful lot of company in folks loving your mods. Don't know about folks' opinion of your sense of humor, but consider me "in your camp". Glad to hear you'll be back and that you're okay. Hope all is well, and here's hoping you enjoy the holidays!  Merry Xmas!!

Nothing but love, SP. You're a great modder and a great guy, and I wish you all the best.

No sense getting burned out or anything over projects you are no longer interested in pursuing.

When / if you do come back, I look forward to whatever you decide to work on. And if not, that's OK too, but I hope you still come and visit us on the forums when you get a chance! :-)

Cheers

Since I started this ball rolling, it's only fair that I also throw my hat in with everyone else here and say, I am among the company tjax keeps in loving your mods, I've had the pleasure of interacting with you in some small ways on this forum and while you may appear a little on the eccentric side, I actually think that's a very unique and characterful thing to be since I myself am also eccentric ::D:

Keep on keeping on, enjoy your time out and enjoy your holidays.