SkyRealism - Balanced Perk Trees (by IndigoNeko)

MTichenor

• 7 months later...
  • Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really like this perk solution. It makes the game feel refreshing again and in my opinion is quite minimalistic. I was using TTRSO, but even tha minimalistic perk tree changes gameplay more than this rebalanced perk tree does. (Also, it takes up an obscene amount of ESP slots and won't merge properly.) Some will probably take exception to the smithing and enchanting trees. For example, three perks are required to upgrade a specific type of equipment to Legendary status, and the first perk only allows you to create them. I completely agree with the reasoning, however. Skyrim is almost trivially easy with a minimal amount of perk investment in the crafting trees.

I noticed that it had minor conflicts with Dragonborn/the Unofficial Dragonborn Patch, some minor conflicts with the USKP, and lots of conflicts with Weapon & Armour Fixes. Rather than complain about it and wait around hoping for a fix, I decided to take matters into my own hands. I've made a version of SkyRealism - Balanced Perk Trees (the balanced version) that remedies these issues. It requires Dawnguar, Dragonborn and Weapon & Armour Fixes.

As I don't have permission from the mod authors I won't attach it, but I already offered on the appropriate Nexus thread to send it to them.

Edited by Harpalus