SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

EDIT:  here thought i share a link (nothing related to the posts above)

https://9gag.com/tv/p/a66Q3a/skyrim-the-dragonborn-comes-orchestra-sabina-zweiacker?ref=fbl9

I'd still go for Malukah's version over this.  I've actually got it as my main menu music and find myself holding off clicking Continue just to listen some more!  I also use Wallrim and the wp randomizer, plus MainMenu with the Beth logo removed.  I'm happy with my main menu screen :D

Edited by dunc001

What is the rationale for this part of the instructions?

1. Create a New Folder in Mod Organizer\mods called NPC Retextures ESP Only.
2. Cut and Paste ONLY the following esps into this new folder:
NPC_Overhaul_V_3_.esp (From Endgame Overhaul)
Men of Winter.esp
Men of Winter - Compatibility Patch.esp
Males of Skyrim.esp (From Endgame Overhaul)
The Companions by Mizzog - AIO - Mizz Ed.esp
The Ordinary Women.esp (USLEEP Version)
BijinAIO-2016_3.1.1_SV.esp
Toccata as Elisif.esp
3. Once this is done activate NPC Retextures ESP Only and do the merge.

Why move the eps out of their original mod before doing the merge?

What is the rationale for this part of the instructions?

1. Create a New Folder in Mod Organizer\mods called NPC Retextures ESP Only.

2. Cut and Paste ONLY the following esps into this new folder:

NPC_Overhaul_V_3_.esp (From Endgame Overhaul)

Men of Winter.esp

Men of Winter - Compatibility Patch.esp

Males of Skyrim.esp (From Endgame Overhaul)

The Companions by Mizzog - AIO - Mizz Ed.esp

The Ordinary Women.esp (USLEEP Version)

BijinAIO-2016_3.1.1_SV.esp

Toccata as Elisif.esp

3. Once this is done activate NPC Retextures ESP Only and do the merge.

Why move the eps out of their original mod before doing the merge?

Mainly for space reduction on sdd.

The are plenty of examples in the intergration guide where the mods dont exactly follow either SRLE and SRLE LOTD. another example are parts of KS Hairdos.

You should have two profiles in your MO. One called Base where at the top of the left pain you install SRLE - Base and than under that you install SRLE - LOTD. This is where you update all of your mods and merges (actually I do my merges in the SRLE - Integration profile). Than you have a second profile in MO called SRLE - Integrated. This is the profile where you follow the integration guide and also the profile you will copy to create characters.

If you ask me there is no reason to stick to the order of the main guides when installing the integration guide. It is so much easier to remember what mods to activate when updating merges. No more searching for them. If I had it my way I would just group all merges together in the integration guide but that might not be what Darth wants, or if it would work with every single merge. Once the mods are merged they are than disabled, which than they are void, because all of the info is in the merge. I just think you can think outside of the box with the integration guide a little

Maybe once his life settles down from the excitement of his new family members I will pm him a few ideas to see his thoughts on them

I group my left panel 'sections' by what overwrites what.. alphabetically within those inner groupings.  

Example: NPC Retextures Section -> a c d | b e f g where the B had to overwrite the D so it was moved down a bit and a new alphabetical listing started...

I also prefix all of my mod names int he left with a merge key.. for the hud merge all of my mods are HUD - mod name  etc so i just type hud in the little search box and there's all the mods to turn on/off

Works well for me but each to his own.  Ultimately all that matters is that the right files are overwritten.

I ran around Falkreath for 10 minutes, and in and out and around the gate and i got no CTD. So i don't think that record has anything to do with the crash... could just be that your CTD stopped for a different reason altogether

EDIT:  here thought i share a link (nothing related to the posts above)

https://9gag.com/tv/p/a66Q3a/skyrim-the-dragonborn-comes-orchestra-sabina-zweiacker?ref=fbl9

It is def the CR patch that did it for me. I took a long time to narrow it down and deleted small portions of the patch until it stopped. The problems ended immediately once that portion was gone. Especially considering the changes to the world-space I deleted were exactly the area I was crashing in. However, if it is a problem only affecting me I probably messed up somewhere on the installation. I will have to go through it again with a fine toothed comb. 

Thanks for the help!

It is def the CR patch that did it for me. I took a long time to narrow it down and deleted small portions of the patch until it stopped. The problems ended immediately once that portion was gone. Especially considering the changes to the world-space I deleted were exactly the area I was crashing in. However, if it is a problem only affecting me I probably messed up somewhere on the installation. I will have to go through it again with a fine toothed comb. 

Thanks for the help!

can i know what you deleted?

edit: btw the worldspace edit in the CR that you mentioned earlier is not even from SRLE extended but from SRLE base... and has to do with skyrim immersive creatures and embers HD and nothing with falkreath.. and i think Neo knows what he is doing with the conflict resolving.

Edited by paul666root

DCO+DD+AAE makes Alduin a god..I was level 60 and went for him with five followers at the Throat of the World..He seems to be almost immune to Dragonrend as he lands and immediately flies after one or two seconds lol..After 30 minutes of fighting I barely got him at 75 percent of health and decided to kill him in the console :))

DCO+DD+AAE makes Alduin a god..I was level 60 and went for him with five followers at the Throat of the World..He seems to be almost immune to Dragonrend as he lands and immediately flies after one or two seconds lol..After 30 minutes of fighting I barely got him at 75 percent of health and decided to kill him in the console :))

i guess its immersive. They used to fight dragons for days to defeat them and he's the Nordic God of Destruction  ::P:  :lol:

maybe some more tweaking to the dragon overhauls is due

can i know what you deleted?

edit: btw the worldspace edit in the CR that you mentioned earlier is not even from SRLE extended but from SRLE base... and has to do with skyrim immersive creatures and embers HD and nothing with falkreath.. and i think Neo knows what he is doing with the conflict resolving.

Hi,

When I get home I will certainly find out. Do not get me wrong- I am sure the problem is on my end. I am just not sure why I was crashing and why it stopped when it was changed.

--Will do thanks!

Edited by mdh2

Hi,

When I get home I will certainly find out. Do not get me wrong- I am sure the problem is on my end. I am just not sure why I was crashing and why it stopped when it was changed.

check the landscape merge if you added embers hd to it. Also after that try to add the record again in the CR and see if the CTD appears again. This is difficult to diagnose since to me this does not happen.

Well, I'm basically done with my install. Yay! However, doing some testing, I've noticed I'm getting zero experience for combat (or for anything really). My XP bar is all the way at level 1 with no blue, and I've cleared the entire beginning bandit cave (where I typically do all my testing).

What is that about? Am I missing something? Or did I install something incorrectly? If so, any suggestions on what to look at?

I haven't set up my MCM menus yet, but I did quickly glance through them and I didn't see anything that would turn off XP gain, so I figure I probably did something wrong. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

ok I don't have "MUS - Lore Weapon Expansion 1.4a.esp" in my plugin order, can anybody tell me what mod has that esp? so i can merge it?

here 

MUS - Morrowloot Ultimate Simplified - SRLE Extended LOTD Patches

Well, I'm basically done with my install. Yay! However, doing some testing, I've noticed I'm getting zero experience for combat (or for anything really). My XP bar is all the way at level 1 with no blue, and I've cleared the entire beginning bandit cave (where I typically do all my testing).

What is that about? Am I missing something? Or did I install something incorrectly? If so, any suggestions on what to look at?

I haven't set up my MCM menus yet, but I did quickly glance through them and I didn't see anything that would turn off XP gain, so I figure I probably did something wrong. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

you progress on the skills ex: if you use 1h sword you progress one-handed or if you use firebolt you progress on destruction. When you make a new level on one-handed then you gain exp.