SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

What kind of problems neo? I've tried merging it and it merges just fine with no errors, MCM menu in game showing up just haven't test it with NPCs

It reported that it failed to copy several scripts and such in the log. The actual compilation and esp seemed to be ok though...

Yeah, the RDO description page says:

Q: Can I merge the patches?
A: Users have reported that merging the patches caused no problems. So, yes.
I strongly do NOT recommend trying to merge the main file with other mods or the patches. You most likely have problems with merging the main file. Leave the main file alone and just merge the patches.

Also, a heads-up, Neo - the RDO description page updated late last night with a bunch of info on load order placement. Looks like some LOOT rules will be needed for the patches merge.

Do we use the Ruffled feather from SRLE Legendary or do you have your own install instructions for it?

I finally started merging the mods at the bottom of your guide after following the Integration guide, and found the Remove Moss Rocks notation in the Landscape merge. It would stick with the guide better if you installed a SLRE Extended LOTD version of The Ruffled Feather.

It reported that it failed to copy several scripts and such in the log. The actual compilation and esp seemed to be ok though...

Might have to double check the merging report I guess. Thanks neo

Yeah, the RDO description page says:

Also, a heads-up, Neo - the RDO description page updated late last night with a bunch of info on load order placement. Looks like some LOOT rules will be needed for the patches merge.

RDO must load after Bijin AIO, with Bijin AIO merged in LotD I guess RDO must load after NPC Retextures?

RDO must load after Bijin AIO, with Bijin AIO merged in LotD I guess RDO must load after NPC Retextures?

Makes sense to me.

Also (according to the description page), RDO should load after:

• Guard Dialogue Overhaul
  • Immersive Citizens
  • CACO
  • Immersive Horses

Things that should load after RDO:

• The Choice Is Yours
  • EFFDialogue.esp

It doesn't mention anything about Interesting NPCs. I just asked on the posts page, maybe CloudedTruth wll reply.

Makes sense to me.

Also (according to the description page), RDO should load after:

• Guard Dialogue Overhaul
  • Immersive Citizens
  • CACO
  • Immersive Horses

Things that should load after RDO:

• The Choice Is Yours
  • EFFDialogue.esp

It doesn't mention anything about Interesting NPCs. I just asked on the posts page, maybe CloudedTruth wll reply.

One thing about the load order, RDO must load before TheChoiceIsYours.esp which is higher in the load order.

Should TheChoiceIsYours.esp lowered? Checked on xEdit only 2 dialogue records that are red the rest is green though.