SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

Undeath Classical Lichdom Patch For Ordinator - 6.70 - by TheBlackKnight3000 and Linnsanity

OPTIONAL FILES - Undeath Classical Lichdom 6.70 Patch For Ordinator

****** Issue:

The above Patch for Ordinator is no longer available anywhere on Nexus or the Web.

Nexus states:  "Hidden file This mod has been set to hidden by its author"

Author States:  " I will be redesigning the entire mod from scratch."  This is expected to be finished by mid November.

****** Questions:

1)  Does anyone have the correct file available for download, so I can complete my LRLE build?  (Reddit has a very old version posted which doesn't work)

2)  When author does update his file, will the new patch work with the old, or will we have to wait until the whole build can be updated to reflect all these changes.  It doesn't sound like author will maintain old files. (also on Reddit)

Thank you very much - I've been modding a while now, and I'm really looking forward to this in depth experience. 

Edited by BMaytrix

Advanced Adversary Encounters Patches - 2.75 - by SirJesto

MISCELLANEOUS - AAE Patches Merged

**** Issue:

I have an error in my plugins list - Missing Masters:  "High Level Enemies.esp"

However, "High Level Enemies - SIC.esp" & "High Level Enemies - SIC Falskaar.esp" are installed per Immersive Creatures instructions.

I've tried both the posted version of the merged AAE mod and the dropbox version, and I'm getting the same results.

It appears the mod is referencing the wrong master file.

**** Questions:

1)  What is the fix for this?

2)  Do I change the name of the .esp to fix this?

3)  Do I fix the incorrect reference in the merged patch?

Thank you again

**** Issue:

However, "High Level Enemies - SIC.esp" & "High Level Enemies - SIC Falskaar.esp" are installed per Immersive Creatures instructions.

I've tried both the posted version of the merged AAE mod and the dropbox version, and I'm getting the same results.

**** Questions:

Thank you again

Question

Did you download The Fixed Version in the special instructions, and replace the one included in the AAE Patches with it?

As for Undeath Classical Lichdom, not exactly certain, there is a Polish translation that has the 6.70 version of the ordinator patch, but what would be entailed in re-converting that for English is beyond me. I feel somewhat encouraged that he has not abandoned the Mod, as was indicated by his post on the SSE version, and personally, feel that it would be necessary to wait until he releases any patches, as a complete rebuild of the Mod may do things differently from the way they have been done til now.

Question

Did you download The Fixed Version in the special instructions, and replace the one included in the AAE Patches with it?

As for Undeath Classical Lichdom, not exactly certain, there is a Polish translation that has the 6.70 version of the ordinator patch, but what would be entailed in re-converting that for English is beyond me. I feel somewhat encouraged that he has not abandoned the Mod, as was indicated by his post on the SSE version, and personally, feel that it would be necessary to wait until he releases any patches, as a complete rebuild of the Mod may do things differently from the way they have been done til now.

Yes - I tried both versions, replaced.  I made some other mistakes my first time through, so I deleted and started with a  fresh build.  Both patches require the same master - higher level enemies.  When I swapped them, I used "replace" when installing.  I also deleted and tried both, with the same results.

**** Issue:

**** Questions:

Thank you again

Resolved.

I misread the missing master on the drop box download.  It says Missing Masters "Animals Merged.esp" which is completed through the merges.  The DropBox will work.

Yes - I tried both versions, replaced.  I made some other mistakes my first time through, so I deleted and started with a  fresh build.  Both patches require the same master - higher level enemies.  When I swapped them, I used "replace" when installing.  I also deleted and tried both, with the same results.

Resolved.

I misread the missing master on the drop box download.  It says Missing Masters "Animals Merged.esp" which is completed through the merges.  The DropBox will work.

I worked with it again, deleted - reviewed - apologies for any confusion.

Question

I downloaded the polish version, to see if there's any impact.  It appears to work.  But of course, I won't know until I finish and run it.  I suspect it will work, because underneath the Polish version, the titles and objects are still in English.  At least I can proceed now - thank you for the assist on both issues.

I downloaded the polish version, to see if there's any impact.  It appears to work.  But of course, I won't know until I finish and run it.  I suspect it will work, because underneath the Polish version, the titles and objects are still in English.  At least I can proceed now - thank you for the assist on both issues.

Hey, no worries, glad I could help someone for a change :D. Incidentally, it also helps me, as I am currently using a very old v5.20 version of the Ordinator Patch for Undeath Classical LIchdom, lol.

Hey, no worries, glad I could help someone for a change :D. Incidentally, it also helps me, as I am currently using a very old v5.20 version of the Ordinator Patch for Undeath Classical LIchdom, lol.

I would only amend my solution regarding the Undeath Classical Lichdom for Ordinator Patch, obtained from the Polish Translation page, is that it may or may not (but likely) need editing with the Creation Kit, as there is a possibility of finding some, if not all of your Perk/Spell descriptions translated to Polish.

I am currently rebuilding my Load Order myself, and am currently getting that set, then I will take a look at it and see if its necessary.

I would only amend my solution regarding the Undeath Classical Lichdom for Ordinator Patch, obtained from the Polish Translation page, is that it may or may not (but likely) need editing with the Creation Kit, as there is a possibility of finding some, if not all of your Perk/Spell descriptions translated to Polish.

I am currently rebuilding my Load Order myself, and am currently getting that set, then I will take a look at it and see if its necessary.

Thank you

Cant wait for feedback/guidance

The merge guide that was here is kaput as of today (as far as I know)

Define kaput. If you mean as in using mods outside the Guide, then I suppose you could call it that. If you mean in that many of the mods and their patches are updated beyond the provisions of the Guide, that is also true.

While, in principle, it is good practice to use the latest version of a mod, to do so simply for that reason is unwise. Immersive College of Winterhold is a classic example of this - as the Author has made changes to the FormLists which break compatibility with LOTD Gallery.

How the update to DynDOLOD's Resources file affects the Conflict Resolution, I am uncertain of - there have been no warnings flagged in my current setup and I am by no means an expert on Conflict Resolution - so I will be testing things soon. If things do not work, then a rollback to an earlier version of DynDOLOD should remedy that.

In furtherance of the Undeath Classical Lichdom patch for Ordinator - Perks of Skyrim Polish Version, foun here (https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/89448).

This version does use some extra Assets that may or not be viable in the LOad Order and, since I have not installed these, I have refrained from installing it im my Load Order at this time. However, a quick look in TES5Edit suggests that translation back to english would be a simple affair.

I leave it to you to decide if you want to make use of this (along with any changes you may need to make - sorry about that).

Define kaput. If you mean as in using mods outside the Guide, then I suppose you could call it that. If you mean in that many of the mods and their patches are updated beyond the provisions of the Guide, that is also true.

While, in principle, it is good practice to use the latest version of a mod, to do so simply for that reason is unwise. Immersive College of Winterhold is a classic example of this - as the Author has made changes to the FormLists which break compatibility with LOTD Gallery.

How the update to DynDOLOD's Resources file affects the Conflict Resolution, I am uncertain of - there have been no warnings flagged in my current setup and I am by no means an expert on Conflict Resolution - so I will be testing things soon. If things do not work, then a rollback to an earlier version of DynDOLOD should remedy that.

I think z may have been tinkering with the servers because the merges page didn't exist yesterday. It seems to be back up today.