SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

Hmm, I think we need to rename the folder in Meshes and Textures that is named legacyofthedragonborn.esp to LOTD Patches Merge.esp

nope grey face bug persist on both new and old save. does it matter that the formid for Henry in xEdit is different to the one of the files in the texture and meshes folders?

Edited by Darth_mathias

Honestly I don't use RS children and have never used the patch.  I didn't create it so I really have no Idea what's going on with it.

think i may have sorted at lest in my game just doing a bit of testing.

Edit: try this https://www.dropbox.com/s/f3cg7zschvemheh/Facegen%20data.7z?dl=0 again delete the Meshes and Texture folder from Legacy of The Dragonborn Patch Central and replace with this.

If this doesn't work then i am out of ideas

to test either find Henry or console command player.placeatme 1C0D43E5

Edited by Darth_mathias

Pretty sure we want this for SkyTEST don't we?

Creature Extension

-Patch that adds Skytest AI packages to Skytest young variants, other vanilla creatures, and dlc creatures.

Skytest Young Variants
-Bear
-Cave Bear
-Deer
-Elk
-Goat
-Horker
-Sabre Cat
-Snow Bear
-Snowy Sabre Cat

Vanilla Creatures
-Chaurus
-Frostbite Spider
-Ice Wraith
-Troll
-Werewolf

DLC Support
-Bristleback
-Chaurus Hunter
-Death Hound
-Dragonborn Spiders
-Netch
-Vale Deer
-Vale Sabre Cat
-Werebear

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/46495/?

Pretty sure we want this for SkyTEST don't we?

Creature Extension

-Patch that adds Skytest AI packages to Skytest young variants, other vanilla creatures, and dlc creatures.

Skytest Young Variants

-Bear

-Cave Bear

-Deer

-Elk

-Goat

-Horker

-Sabre Cat

-Snow Bear

-Snowy Sabre Cat

Vanilla Creatures

-Chaurus

-Frostbite Spider

-Ice Wraith

-Troll

-Werewolf

DLC Support

-Bristleback

-Chaurus Hunter

-Death Hound

-Dragonborn Spiders

-Netch

-Vale Deer

-Vale Sabre Cat

-Werebear

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/46495/?

Wow, that looks great! I would love for that to be added into the guide :)

think i may have sorted at lest in my game just doing a bit of testing.

Edit: try this https://www.dropbox.com/s/f3cg7zschvemheh/Facegen%20data.7z?dl=0 again delete the Meshes and Texture folder from Legacy of The Dragonborn Patch Central and replace with this.

If this doesn't work then i am out of ideas

to test either find Henry or console command player.placeatme 1C0D43E5

I'm testing that.

Edited by Monobloc

I never have luck with merging facegen data. What I did was leave the mesh in the main Legacy Mod and only merge the ESP from the RS Kids patch. 

Otherwise I think you might have to load it up in CK and export the facegen?

Edited by Whetstone

I fixed it I just overwrote the files from sirjesto facegen with the ones from  darth mathias.

Basically darth mathias files in FaceTint\LegacyoftheDragonborn.esp instead of FaceTint\LOTD Patches Merged.esp

That's odd I use mfg console and it clearly show the kid is affected only by legacyofthedragonborn.esp and receives no change from the merged patch or ASIS, or it's normal ? anyways it's fixed.

Edited by Monobloc

Hi, I am not using all the mods that this guide is using, so I am doing my own conflict resolution and have come to a snag following the SRLE Extended LotD Conflict Resolution Sub Guide.

The following three conflict records seem to be incomplete..

Block 7 \ Sub-Block 4 \ 00052FEB <Kagrenzel01> \ Persistent \ 00054830 Placed Object <BleakFallsSunlightBounceAmb01NS "Kagrenzel"

• Conflict Resolution: Use Record from then right click and select Edit and tick Persistent
  • Problem Resolved - Changes from Enhanced Light and FX and Inigo needed to be Merged.

Block 7 \ Sub-Block 4 \ 00052FEB <Kagrenzel01> \ Temporary \ 000535CD

• Conflict Resolution: Use Record from then move Record Flags from Inigo.esp.
  • Problem Resolved - Changes from Enhanced Light and FX and Inigo needed to be Merged.

Block 7 \ Sub-Block 4 \ 00052FEB <Kagrenzel01> \ Temporary \ 000535D1

• Conflict Resolution: Use Record from then move Record Flags from Inigo.esp.

Can anyone please clarify on what is happening.... comparing it to the SRLE Extended LOTD - Conflict Resolution.esp does not make sense.

Edited by cybexgames

I've got the invisible body for dawnguard npc that guards the dawnguard castle, but the weird thing is the opposite guard didn't have invisible body and so does other male npcs who wears the Dawnguard Heavy Armor.

I checked his equipment which is Dawnguard Heavy Armor so I spawned one and wear it, no invisible body on my PC. What's seems causing this?