SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

10 hours in and the load out is running fine.  Averaging around 58.6 fps in most areas with occasional drops to the high 40's in graphic intensive areas.  I get occasional script lag after about 3-4 hours, but a close out and restart fixes that problem, and an occasional stutter or pop in.  I chalk a lot of it up to Windows 10 and wish I was still on 7, but oh well.  The Windows 10 fix gives me 12224 available, and I was getting more than that on W7 I believe.  But I'm very happy with it so far.   Good Job SRLE Extended LOD team.

• +1 1

Out of simple curiosity Nozzer, what female character did you finally settle on? A big boned heavy weapon wielding female orc, or an egg hatched Argonian born under the serpent star and given to the King of Argonian to partake in Shadowscale trials of the Dark brotherhood, or a sweet beautiful Breton archery/ magic wielding spellssword, if any. Lastly what is the secret ingredient/substance your boys partake in....can't seem to do any wrong with bat and ball and congrats ::P:

Out of simple curiosity Nozzer, what female character did you finally settle on? A big boned heavy weapon wielding female orc, or an egg hatched Argonian born under the serpent star and given to the King of Argonian to partake in Shadowscale trials of the Dark brotherhood, or a sweet beautiful Breton archery/ magic wielding spellssword, if any. Lastly what is the secret ingredient/substance your boys partake in....can't seem to do any wrong with bat and ball and congrats ::P:

The Argonian or the "sweet beautiful" Breton sounds awesome.  I'd drop the archery though.

Out of simple curiosity Nozzer, what female character did you finally settle on? A big boned heavy weapon wielding female orc,

There is only one beautiful Orc around here, she is a One handed, fire throwing, atronach summoning hell raiser hehehe :bleh:.

Lastly what is the secret ingredient/substance your boys partake in....can't seem to do any wrong with bat and ball and congrats ::P:

Let's not speak of that pain and suffering shall we :bat:.

The Argonian or the "sweet beautiful" Breton sounds awesome.  I'd drop the archery though.

Kneph hi! Nah! Well placed arrows to the knees and whilst they on their knee saying "i cannot best you...mercy" you pullout your dagger and say whilst applying the throat smile "mercy ..like you were going to so me"  Ok Ok more mercy? A well placed arrow between the eyes or in throat, got to be better than up close a personal with a sword...besides we have to look after that "sweet beauty", blood yuck, think of what it will do to my nails and i have just had manicure :bleh: :yes:

Lexy you bet me to the punch again: as to point A. Yes we all know that. B. have you attended the wake yet? LOL :rofl:

Edited by berndaroy

I mean I wasn't even going to gloat over the Ashes, but you Pommies just keep throwing yourself at my sword or running into the gunfire. :D

I'll just sit back here with mah beer and think: "Damn it's good beating the English. Oh and Steve Smith is God."

And the Breton spellsword this time. Haven't got super far yet. But if you see an Ice Spike headed your way, it was probably her... ;) 

hey guys since i have not heard either way I decided to go ahead and update the Improved closefaced helmets patch for Undeath so hopefully as of v1.02 all the issues with beast races should be ironed out fingers crossed.

With that in true Lexy tradition I present you with Grandma Got Run over by a Reindeer lol:

Merry Christmas and a happy New Year to you all

• +1 1

Just putting this information out here before people ask where certain mods have gone. Due to a site called ModDrop pirating and redistributing mods, Elianora and EnaiSiaion (unsure if he will hide them but it was rumored and as of this post his mods are still up) and a lot of others have taken to hiding their mods until the site halts. If you see people talking about the site please do your part by informing them that it is harmful to mod authors and the community and to not support it. Here is a statement from Elianora herself: https://www.reddit.com/r/skyrimmods/comments/7lk9y9/elianora_just_announced_on_facebook_she_will_hide/drmxoog/

Edited by Elektroshock
  • +1 1