SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

Your custom merged patch for v16 of Legacy is posted now.

Contains the following patches:

BCS-TCIY Patch.esp

DBM_AOS_Patch.esp
DBM_CACO_Patch.esp
DBM_CRF_Patch.esp
DBM_DPA_Patch.esp
DBM_ESFCompanions_Patch.esp
DBM_ImmersiveHorses_Patch.esp
DBM_IWIA_Patch.esp
DBM_HeavyArmory+IWIA_Patch.esp
DBM_MoreInterestingLoot_Patch.esp
DBM_MAS_Patch.esp
DBM_MUS_Patch

DBM_RSChildren.esp
DBM_SCRR_Patch.esp
DBM_Sofia_Patch.esp
DBM_WAA_Patch.esp
DBM_WAF_CCF_CCOR_Patch.esp

Edited by sirjesto

BCS-TCIY Patch.esp

DBM_AOS_Patch.esp

DBM_CACO_Patch.esp

DBM_CRF_Patch.esp

DBM_DPA_Patch.esp

DBM_IWIA_Patch.esp

DBM_MAS_Patch.esp

DBM_MUS_Patch

DBM_RSChildren.esp

DBM_SCRR_Patch.esp

DBM_Sofia_Patch.esp

DBM_WAA_Patch.esp

merged in that order? cause i am not using some of the mods on the guide and will do my own merge.

that's ok it quite big update today thins can get missed but there something i have spotted he has forgotten to do that I can nag at hm about.

dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp is now part of the miscellaneous merge and he has forgotten to add it.

also he has AH Hotkeys in his modwatch but not in the guide

would it be immediately after the no spinning death esp or at the very end of the merge?

also he has AH Hotkeys in his modwatch but not in the guide

If you are not using some of the mods in the guide, then you will need to do your own merge, yes.

That's why I asked if you merged the merge in that order, so that i can just remove the ones i don't use and merge them. Or is it in any other perticular order that you merged them?

That's why I asked if you merged the merge in that order, so that i can just remove the ones i don't use and merge them. Or is it in any other perticular order that you merged them?

Yes that is the order.  Keep in mind though, this one has been hand edited so you will have to likely edit your own after as well to resolve some conflicts between patches.

Edited by sirjesto

Northfire's Photoreal Mountains 

has an update for moss do we install that also?

Yes that is the order.  Keep in mind though, this one has been hand edited so you will have to likely edit your own after as well to resolve some conflicts between patches.

oh ok so you went through all the patches for v16 manualy and made the merge in tes5edit?

There seems to be an overlap between Bring Your Silver and Advanced Adversary Encounters.  The perks created be each mod stack with each other, potentially creating impossible enemies (unless you are using the right equipment).  Does SRLE Extended LotD address this overlap?  I couldn't find anything in the guide about it.

Currently no cos I wasn't aware of it until now but something will mos definitely be looking into asap.

Edit: looking at it I think it may need to be looked at by the mod author.

Edited by Darth_mathias
  • +1 1

BCS-TCIY Patch.esp

DBM_AOS_Patch.esp

DBM_CACO_Patch.esp

DBM_CRF_Patch.esp

DBM_DPA_Patch.esp

DBM_IWIA_Patch.esp

DBM_MAS_Patch.esp

DBM_MUS_Patch

DBM_RSChildren.esp

DBM_SCRR_Patch.esp

DBM_Sofia_Patch.esp

DBM_WAA_Patch.esp

How easy would it be to remove Sofia from this mix? I want to use your merged patch because of the hand-fettling, but don't use Sofia.

Can someone share with me mywarmaiden's folder please ? In pm if necessary, thx.

Distribution of a mod without the mod author's consent is piracy. Do not ask for people to send you a mod that was taken down.

Consider this a verbal warning. As this is the second warning I have had to give in this thread to different people, the next time I will skip past the verbal warning.

Mod piracy is not a joke, and it is not tolerated at STEP.