SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

i my signature is a link to my modwat.ch which is basically my load order link here https://www.modwat.ch/u/Darth_mathias but yes your load looks off. also for the clean esm i always clean them first thing even before I install Mod Organizer.

i just chose the full version

Thank you Lord Mathias! Indeed my LO seems to be vastly different than yours which is strange since LOOT is the only tool that I use to sort plugins. In any case I'll rearrange mine to match yours. 

ok guys and girls I have added a link to Darth Modwat.ch to both the main guide and the install and you can always find it in his signature I will keep reminding to keep it up to date.

Many thanks for making this even easier for us!  ::):

So Darth, I can't help but notice you dont have the "SRG Enhanced Trees Activator.esp" for enhanced vanilla trees in your load order, even though its part of the guide. are you just not using it because of performance issues?

It is now part of the landscape and environment merge did he forget to add something again?

Patches have been updated.  I just need to build a new Merge for v16 and you guys should be good to go.

thanks I'll let he lordship know when he gets in

I put this in the suggestions thread, but I thought it may be useful to point out that there's a patch for Footprints for Gray Cowl out there, and is an easy merge for the misc section. Useful for consistency's sake, if not for actually having footprints in sand. 

again I'll let he lordship know when he gets in to add it.

ah my fault for missing it then.

that's ok it quite big update today thins can get missed but there something i have spotted he has forgotten to do that I can nag at hm about.

dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp is now part of the miscellaneous merge and he has forgotten to add it.

also for sad little joke just noticed we're on page 69 ::P:

Edited by DarkladyLexy

This is off topic and doens't pertain to the guide;  just asking an arbitrary question.

Hmm, I have a question for someone that's done alot of CR/CK work.  I assume in order to tell if something 'actually' conflicts in landscape one would have to learn how to look at the plugins in the CK and visually compare?

Is there a rule of thumb that people follow when placing mods in a load order that have conflicting landscape entries? The data looks like it's the actual shape/height of the ground + the texture layers...    

Like EnhancedWetnessandPuddles changes a few cells that CRF has modifications for on the landscape level...  I'd assume Arthmoor made those changes for a reason and maybe an inconsequential rock shiner shouldn't change those entries?

Edited by jdsmith2816