SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

Ok guys it looks like I have pushed things a little too far again just ran SPM and was hitting 4.5gb while this is not an issue for those of us on Win 7 it will be for those on Win 10. Really the only thing you guys that use Win 10 can do is to use lower quaility textures.

The fact that Win 10 only let you use 4gb of VRAM is a right pain in the Arse so once more unto the breach to see where I can trim the texture Fat.

Edited by DarkladyLexy

So I think maybe I will switch to the Vividian ENB performance and what version of Vivid landscape would be good, I have noticed that interiors are great 57-59 fps but outside 19 - 33 fps. If I shut enb off while outside I can get 30 to 59 fps, lower end when looking at water it seems. 

Thats the thing I was using the Vivid Landscapes - All in One - Loose Files - Better Performance. I just had a thought Could Skyrim Flora Overhaul be causing a lot of my issues. Windows 10 sucks because of the 4gb limit, wish I could steal my wife's computer that has Windows 10 upgraded from Windows 7 (which I gave her when I built this one), now my Windows 7 is obsolete and can't use it to dual boot. 

Thanks again for all of you helping me with this.

Should we do the separate merge for Better Quest Objectives or can we just let Bash handle it?

I see the Your Own Thoughts merged ... we don't include the Better Vampire patch? Why don't we use the Campfire patch for YOT?

Also that merge is under the link to go back to the main page.

Should we do the separate merge for Better Quest Objectives or can we just let Bash handle it?

I see the Your Own Thoughts merged ... we don't include the Better Vampire patch? Why don't we use the Campfire patch for YOT?

Also that merge is under the link to go back to the main page.

oh bugger I forgot about the better vampires patch thanks I will sort that out and Campfire is actually covered by the frostfall patch.

You could just let Wrye Bash deal with Even Better Quest Objectives if you want that is there for those that need it.

Edited by DarkladyLexy

Hi again,

I took the advice I read earlier and the mods install fine now. Apparently it was the ENB that caused the CTD so I disabled both the binary and the preset in ENB Organizer.

When I started a new game, the game also tells me to set DefaultHeapInitialAllocMB=768 in data/skse/skse.ini but that file doesn't exist. I am using a fresh install and starting a new game for the first time. There are no save files or characters.

Does this have something to do with the disabled ENB?

So issues I have are

ENB causing CTD

skse.ini does not exist (but I am starting a new game on a fresh install for the first time)

Running SkyProc (fixed)

Fixed:

The game also tells me to run SkyProc on ASIS and Dual Sheath Patch Redux. How do I do that?

I don't see SkyProc anywhere in the prereq page.

Edited by Bluemen230

oh bugger I forgot about the better vampires patch thanks I will sort that out and Campfire is actually covered by the frostfall patch.

You could just let Wrye Bash deal with Even Better Quest Objectives if you want that is there for those that need it.

I don't use Frostfall so I guess I need the Campfire patch. :)