SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

Both. I've never had an issue with Racemenu at all. I have heard of issues others have had. But either I'm extremely lucky or I'm just incredibly anal when I add mods, cause I honestly can't recall ever having a really bad issue with any mod ever being bad. Any issue's I've had have been my own. Things like unticked bsa's etc.

EDIT: Woot 500 pages!!!1 :dancingbanana:

Edited by Nozzer66

So testing after each section of the guide and at the point of skin and body section and New followers and getting this message on crash:

09 Jun 16:32:41 Skyrim has crashed due to a missing NiNode. This could indicate an incompatible skeleton, make sure you:

1. Have XPMS skeleton installed.

2. Don't have another skeleton overwrite XPMS in your mod manager.

3. Have run FNIS.

If this happened while you removed a clothing item it's definitely incompatible skeleton.

Is it because I don't have XPMS skeleton installed yet (it happens when I use the bed after picking what start I want). Should I just deactivate those mods for now until the end to test the rest of the sections. I am using the nude version so will I also have to deactivate Bijin Warmaidens, wives and npcs too.

So testing after each section of the guide and at the point of skin and body section and New followers and getting this message on crash:

09 Jun 16:32:41 Skyrim has crashed due to a missing NiNode. This could indicate an incompatible skeleton, make sure you:

3. Have run FNIS.

If this happened while you removed a clothing item it's definitely incompatible skeleton.

Is it because I don't have XPMS skeleton installed yet (it happens when I use the bed after picking what start I want). Should I just deactivate those mods for now until the end to test the rest of the sections. I am using the nude version so will I also have to deactivate Bijin Warmaidens, wives and npcs too.

don't worry about it. you install the xmps skeleton in the next section (oremaybe the next next section). You're on the right track

• +1 1
Good day, everybody!:

A minor issue with the guide: in "Other fixes"´s section, last mod "[WoodElf - MaleHair - Fix]" has special installation instruction that I do believe does not apply to it, but to the "[Dynamic Things - Enhanced]", which, btw, has the same instruction already.

The instruction says: "Make sure this Mod and the Dynamic Things mod Installed above are named the same so that they are merged together within Mod Organizer."

Any ideas?.

Hello,

First, I must give a huge shout out and thanks to Darth Mathias, et al for supporting the Skyrim community and giving us an extraordinary guide to massively modify our Skyrim experience.  Darth Mathias, you and your team's hard work and dedication is greatly appreciated!!

I've never before experienced the game with 600 mods and it is utterly amazing.  Jaw droppingly good.  Thank you.  Now that I've properly given my humble thanks I'd like to see if anyone in this community has had this issue before, and/or knows how to address it.

[spoiler=Potential SPOILER]While adventuring near Ivarstead I came across a small island in the middle of Lake Geir.  While exploring this island I came across a tomb, and it turned out to be the resting place of Geirmund, Arch-Mage of Windhelm and Lord Battlemage to King Harald.  Within I battled and destroyed Sigdis Gauldurson and obtained a Gauldur Amulet Fragment and a Writ of Sealing.  After reading this Writ of Sealing it started the quest, "Forbidden Legend" and it then directed me to "Investigate the cryptic message".  The quest marker indicated I needed to read the book Lost Legends, and I did so.  But then nothing happened.  It appears I've encountered a chain quest bug, and I can't proceed.  Any thoughts or advice?

3. Have run FNIS.

Bingo. Once you've installed the UNPB body you need to install the skeleton else it'll spit the dummy like that. If you really want, just install the skeleton now, and then when you've installed mods down to where the skeleton should be, just drag it back down into place on the left pane. That'll be easier than unclicking a lot of stuff.

Good day, everybody!:

A minor issue with the guide: in "Other fixes"´s section, last mod "[WoodElf - MaleHair - Fix]" has special installation instruction that I do believe does not apply to it, but to the "[Dynamic Things - Enhanced]", which, btw, has the same instruction already.
The instruction says: "Make sure this Mod and the Dynamic Things mod Installed above are named the same so that they are merged together within Mod Organizer."

Any ideas?.

Yeah I'll be a copy and paste mistake. Consider it fixed.

Hello,

First, I must give a huge shout out and thanks to Darth Mathias, et al for supporting the Skyrim community and giving us an extraordinary guide to massively modify our Skyrim experience.  Darth Mathias, you and your team's hard work and dedication is greatly appreciated!!

I've never before experienced the game with 600 mods and it is utterly amazing.  Jaw droppingly good.  Thank you.  Now that I've properly given my humble thanks I'd like to see if anyone in this community has had this issue before, and/or knows how to address it.

[spoiler=Potential SPOILER]While adventuring near Ivarstead I came across a small island in the middle of Lake Geir.  While exploring this island I came across a tomb, and it turned out to be the resting place of Geirmund, Arch-Mage of Windhelm and Lord Battlemage to King Harald.  Within I battled and destroyed Sigdis Gauldurson and obtained a Gauldur Amulet Fragment and a Writ of Sealing.  After reading this Writ of Sealing it started the quest, "Forbidden Legend" and it then directed me to "Investigate the cryptic message".  The quest marker indicated I needed to read the book Lost Legends, and I did so.  But then nothing happened.  It appears I've encountered a chain quest bug, and I can't proceed.  Any thoughts or advice?

This is a known vanilla bug it caused by clearing the dungeon before finding all the other pieces of the amulet. My best advice is to try this test esp out https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B0hZNqKNlRwdT0s1d25DUlZlMzg abnd see if it fixes it for you (load a save from before you read the book)  if that doesn't work then the only thing I can suggest is to load a save form before you started that quest and find the other 2 pieces. 

Edited by DarkladyLexy

I have a little question. I was just installing Legacy of the Dragonborn patches and there is a patch for Notice Board there as well, but the guide only suggests installing "Snazzy Furniture and Clutter Overhaul" I checked the guide and there is no mentioning a patch for Notice Board as well. So I'm kinda confused, is this patch obsolete or the guide just missed it? So far I chose not to install and going on like that.

I have a little question. I was just installing Legacy of the Dragonborn patches and there is a patch for Notice Board there as well, but the guide only suggests installing "Snazzy Furniture and Clutter Overhaul" I checked the guide and there is no mentioning a patch for Notice Board as well. So I'm kinda confused, is this patch obsolete or the guide just missed it? So far I chose not to install and going on like that.

it not needed.

Also everyone done my last update to the guide for a bit this too allow for things to settle down and for Nozzer to catch up with all my latest tweaks of the guide. I would also like to stop releasing CR updates that are only few records. What I could do with is for you guys that know what you are doing when it comes to conflict resolution to go through it and see if there is anything I have missed or you think no longer need in there.

Edited by DarkladyLexy
  • +1 1

Yeah, anything else we do add is going to have to go into a merge as we're right on the limit for esps after merging and doing CR and relinker etc, Any more and Wrye Bash will crack the sads for having too many esps loaded.

I will likely add a quick check and fix the bashed patch errors instruction as well as clean up the instructions on running ASIS and DSR patchers.

Yeah, anything else we do add is going to have to go into a merge as we're right on the limit for esps after merging and doing CR and relinker etc, Any more and Wrye Bash will crack the sads for having too many esps loaded.

I will likely add a quick check and fix the bashed patch errors instruction as well as clean up the instructions on running ASIS and DSR patchers.

Well if it make things easier in the long run we could readd all the CACO patch to that merge as they were ony pulled cos I noticed they merge into the bash patch.