SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

Ok guys I forget to mention that I have added the Bash Tags to the file header of the latest CR so make sure when you rebuild your bash patch that the tag in wyre bash is set to "AUTOMATIC"

If you already put manually DELEV and RELEV by not setting to automatic the new tags Names and Stats will not be there.

For example: MLU.esp\ Keyword \ 01AF0104 <WAF_WeapMaterialForsworn> against PrvtI_HeavyArmory.esp \ Keyword \ 01AF0104 <WAF_WeapMaterialForsworn_KRY>

MUS Patches Merged.esp \ Keyword \ 01AF0220 <WAF_ArmorPerkSilver> against Weapons_Armors Merged.esp \ Keyword \ 01AF0220 <WAF_ArmorMaterialSilver>

Should these be forwarded into the CR or let MLU.esp/MUS Patches Merged.esp win the conflict ?

ah right yes now i get it possibly I've always been unsure what to do about those conflicts so I've always left them alone.

Personally, I would carry forward those keywords into the CR patch if it is the last thing loaded.

From the new SMIM changelog:

-Fixed the bugged vertex color alpha values (3DSMax export error) on the carriage and smelter meshes that caused blinding visual bugs when using ENB. Thanks to x0ne for providing this solution!

I think this is a fix that we've all been waiting for :) no need to hide SMIM files anymore either to prevent it!

Edited by Pretendeavor

Paul/Darth, could I make a very small but significant suggestion - is there any way you could 'invert' the Changelog page so the most recent updates are displayed first so as the list grows you don't have to keep scrolling all the way down to find the most recent changes? Please?  ::D:

Edited by dunc001

Paul/Darth, could I make a very small but significant suggestion - is there any way you could 'invert' the Changelog page so the most recent updates are displayed first so as the list grows you don't have to keep scrolling all the way down to find the most recent changes? Please?  ::D:

yeah i thought about that too.

edit: fixed

Edited by paul666root

Since the last wildcat update, "- Backbreaker: hitting a target from behind now deals 30% more damage, for the player and other actors. (Can be disabled in the MCM.)" was added. Shouldn't we deactivate the one from Wildcat or Vigor so we don't have cumulative back debuffs ?

Since the last wildcat update, "- Backbreaker: hitting a target from behind now deals 30% more damage, for the player and other actors. (Can be disabled in the MCM.)" was added. Shouldn't we deactivate the one from Wildcat or Vigor so we don't have cumulative back debuffs ?

wildcats injuries should be disable anyway using the current MCM settings I've not notice it doubling but then I have not looked for it either. if you want to be sure yes disable in wildcat MCM.