SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

i'm sorry, but i didn't find any information about this error. I read again the section about merging, the part where we installed the mods, but there's nothing about it. I must be blind, well.. that could be a possibility since i have been on the guide for a lot of hours today  :lol: Maybe you could help me finding those instructions ?

No you are right there are no instructions about sort that error out I thought I added some but i guess not will sort that out tomorrow.

Hehe, a very little fix:

[Horses Revamped]
CORE
 Horses Revamped - 1.0 - by DServant

Files to download :

• OPTINAL FILES - Horses Revamped - Animations

Post Installation: Remove the following file(s) and/or folder(s):

• meshes/actors/horse/animations/idle.hkx
  • meshes/actors/horse/behavior folder
  • meshes/actors/horse/characters folder
  • DSerHorsesRevamped.esp

the folder is called behaviorXD

There's instructions to fix that Helgen Reborn error in this thread earlier. Plus it's able to be ignored. The child it relates to is actually a ghost.

Darth if you are adding instructions, note the error's in the RSC patch from CRF as well, if I recall.

Edited by Nozzer66

Question:

[RDO Patches]
CORE
 RDO Patches - 1.03 - by jdsmith2816

Files to download :

• MAIN FILES - Core Pack

Mod Notes: Patches for Relationship Dialogue Overhaul - RDO by cloudedtruth.

Special Install: Manually download and extract CORE PACK then do the following
# Extract the RDO - Patches 1.03.zip from the main CORE PACK
# Unzip the RDO - Patches 1.03.zip
# copy and paste ONLY rdo__sofia.esp to Mod Organizer\mods\Relationship Dialogue Overhaul

Why do we put rdo__sofia.esp inside RDO base mod instead of its own mod RDO Patches? 

Once the merged patch has been created, we can't deactivate the RDO base because it contains the Relationship Dialogue Overhaul.esp main file.

Also, all the resources of RDO base are copied also into the Merged Patch.

Please excuse me in advance, but I am really new into merging patches :)

Edited by johanlh

Correct. You can't untick it, cause it contains the base esp. So after the merge, just move the rdo_sofia.esp to optional files.

(As an aside, I never untick mods in the left pane after merging UNLESS after moving the esps that were just merged to optional files, it becomes an empty mod folder. It may be doubling up, but I've never had problems doing it.)

And a word on terminology. A 'merged patch' is a completely different beast to the output of the Merge Plugins utility. They're not interchangeable. 

Also, you're not technically merging patches, you're merging esps, which are files, some of which MAY be patches, but aren't necessarily.

I know it's confusing at the start, but stick with it, you'll pick it up. 

Good evening,

Having an issue with a quest incorporated in LOTD, I picked up that from their main page (Incompatibilities...):

"make sure to delete the script PI__QF_PI_WeaponSetupHandler_040DA3F6 from your Legacy installation /Script folder."

I have the script in the folder indeed...Do we need to remove it as recommended? Thus I suppose any save would suffer from this removal...

Alkira.

If you are using the latest version of the Unofficial Legacy Patch, you don't need to delete that script, the one in the ULP overwrites it with the correct one.

If you are using the latest version of the Unofficial Legacy Patch, you don't need to delete that script, the one in the ULP overwrites it with the correct one.

Okay, thanks sirjesto.

Edit: ok I haven't seen it in your unofficial patch...

Alkira.

Edited by Alkira

the one in the ULP overwrites it with the correct one.

I need more coffee here ahah.

Also I can't get Auryen discuss about the charter in the freshly built explorer's society guild, we just walk around the guild in and out without saying anything. Do you have any advice?

Alkira.

There seems to have an error in the plugin Helgen Reborn-RSC Patch.esp Merge Plugin found an error  NPC_ \ Tint Layers \ Layer \ TINI - Tint Index -> <Tint layer index 2 not found in BretonRaceChild "Breton Child" [RACE:0002C65C]>  and when opened in TES5Edit, we can see that there is actually an error. I found on nexus forum a solution, it could be a typo, so you just need to change the entry "Tint Layer" from 2 to 24 in TES5Edit and save. After that the merge can be done. I don't know if the value is actually the correct one but it shows no errors so...

I post it here as someone could get the same problem.

Hello pt1f4b,

Had this issue some time ago.

So I have replaced the value with 27 ([EyeSocket Lower] FemaleLowerEyeSocket) instead of 24 (Skin tone) (because after having looked at the Hanna character in-game, was a lower eye socket missing texture) in both the plugins because one is merged and the other part of the load order.

Works so far.

For any help:

- run xEdit,

- uncheck all,

- check ONLY "Helgen Reborn-RSC Patch.esp"

- wait for the tool to finish loading,

- right-click the plugin Helgen Reborn-RSC Patch.esp and click "Check for errors",

- copy the number under brackets in the first line,

- paste it in the left panel top left box (FormID),

- click "enter"

- in the right panel, scroll down to the bottom where the TINT Layer issue is missing on both the main and patch plugins,

- left click on the value slowly (clicking yes you are sure from the poping warning window) until a scroll menu appears proposing different values (24, 27, 28...),

- click on the 27 and redo it for the other plugin,

- check for errors another time to make sure there is no more error,

- close the window, make sure both the plugins and the "backup plugin" option are checked.

Edit: this is better to do it that way and redo the merged patch afterwards although the error's being carried over the merged file should be same result to do it in the merged (and the main file) directly instead.

Alkira.

Edited by Alkira
  • +1 1

It seems that the Better Fast Travel Arthmoor Villages Patch has been removed from the Nexus.

this now in the CORE Pack in the SRLE Extended LOTD Nexus page just extract it from the archive and install.

Edit I forgot to add the RDO Patches that was in the CORE Pack on JD Page before his update this now also in the archive on my page.

I downloaded the optional file for SRLE Legacy of the DRagonborn Reqtified this morning And have a file that says Optional pack.blah blah blah.7zipunfinished. My computer won't let me delete because it says path unfound. What can I do to fix this?

best to ask JD if he can supply it.

Edit: also don't forget JD is updating things as there guide has also gone through a mini overall like mine.

Edited by Darth_mathias