SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

Getting crashes whenever I try to access the crafting menus in the safe house.  Anybody know what might be causing this, or how to fix it?  Considering it takes 5 minutes just to load the game, having a CTD when trying to craft is turning me off playing, which is a shame because I was having a lot of fun.

Edit - Some google searching points it towards craftable horse barding causing the issue with the crafting menus and SkyUI, but I imagine if that was an issue it wouldn't be in the guide.

Edited by Smokingjoe1982

RSC-Helgen patch has an error. had to change tint index for Balok_Act_MnGirl (0810865D) to 24. not sure if that's correct, but other breton children had the same tint index for skin tone.

That I reported some time ago. You may have solved the problem. Check in game for any black face or other issue in Helgen and you should be good to go.

This should be added to the guide and reported to the author of the guide as well.

Alkira.

@Darth_Mathias:

FYI: "Men of Winter - Equipment Patch" needs to be included on the mod installation page, being part of the "NPC Retextures Merged - SRLE Extended LOTD".

I don't see it in the mod list so thought to report that to your attention.

Alkira.

Edited by Alkira

@Darth_Mathias:

FYI: "Men of Winter - Equipment Patch" needs to be included on the mod installation page, being part of the 

"NPC Retextures Merged - SRLE Extended LOTD" and don't see it in the mod list. I have noticed that installing EEO.

Alkira.

If I remember correctly this only had a few records and was actually covered in the NPC Retexture CR.

• +1 1

If I remember correctly this only had a few records and was actually covered in the NPC Retexture CR.

Okay.

That was in case some don't want all the mods merged in the said merged one, they "could" need to know about the options selected in the Equipment patch. I don't mind cause I am fine with what Darth_Mathias provided but not all the people are familiar enough to move/ deviate freely from the guide I think.

I had to redo the merge by myself and think about the options to select so a precision/ statement could help other people doing the same thing.

Now the guide is in the "Standalone" process, better to make it as comprehensive as possible.

Alkira.

Edited by Alkira