SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

Nozzer there is one mod i like the look off But might be a bit late to add at this stage in the guide:

DIVERSE SKYRIM by CEMN https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/81462/? it has a patch for Immersive patrol might be worth a look.

as always your choice dude you're running the show now (or until I get bored and seize control in a power struggle for the fate of the Galaxy) 

Yeah saw that one. How's it stack up with all the NPC changers? Probably be OK if we loaded it first I guess.

It'll be to make this guide stand alone and completely upgrade everything to current versions and completely upgrade the whole Conflict Resolution.

Wicked! ETA?

About 2-3 weeks once I have a bit more time on Saturdays. :)

I am actually at home all this week and not got a lot on plate so I can make a start on moving the guide to be more standalone this should ease some pressure off Nozzer plus will make it easier for all you lovely users. I can't mod test or conflict resolve cos I still have a non-existent installation.

Dear Nozzer, i know that we use Deadly Dragons and Diverse Dragons, but Icecreamassassin is looking to add support for Elemental Dragons to play along side LOTD soon, and wondered if you or our esteemed master Darth would add it to the lay out. I guess one of the afore mentioned mods might have to be removed....and yes to Vigilant though the translation is under going testing and update possible in a week or two..as quoted by Aelarr..Yup, I already said translation is done a few days ago. I'm currently in the process of playtesting it and hunting for typos, so expect an update in a week or two. smile.gif, on LOTD Web page

Berndaroy

The Standalone creation has began I have gotten down to Falskaar more will follow throughout this week. I will only be adding SRLE Base mods any additions, tweaks and mod testing can be dealt with by my young apprentice lol and anyone else who feels up for test things out the makig recommendations to Nozzer.

As for Elemental Dragons I am not sure cos it will mean the removal of Deadly Dragon and likely Diverse Dragons as well. Also an update to the CR and new conflicts sorted out I will leave that for Nozzer to decide if he want to do that.

I've not seen Elemental Dragons so as yet can't comment. I'd like to get that Diversity mod in, and I'd like to get the Skillbooks mod LadyLexy mentioned a while ago in too. 

The other thing I want to do is to find replacements for all the mods that have gone missing. Like Yuril's ones and steveo's ones for example.

Thanks Darth, I'll take a peek at what you've done when you get a chance. :)

Thanks Darth, just read on LOTD that patch has been released for ED, but the mod ED as yet doesn't work well with other dragon mods, so i think as you have stated to stick with present mods. This was merely a query on my part..still love the dragon mods we have. Lastly does Nozzer still intend to add Sithis armor and weopons mod and patch for DSR?

Berndaroy

For my money aMidianBorn Landscape has the best snow/snow road textures available, and his Ice textures are excellent as well.  It is a large pack to download just for a couple textures, but there isn't a better replacement and IMHO they're better than Yuril's by a lot.  It is also just generally the best quality while remaining true to vanilla landscape texture pack there is...

Kakasi's Ice Texture is worth checking out - I like it for how white it is, I find most of the Ice textures turn really blue with ENB.

I've not seen Elemental Dragons so as yet can't comment. I'd like to get that Diversity mod in, and I'd like to get the Skillbooks mod LadyLexy mentioned a while ago in too. 

The other thing I want to do is to find replacements for all the mods that have gone missing. Like Yuril's ones and steveo's ones for example.

Thanks Darth, I'll take a peek at what you've done when you get a chance. :)

It looks like Elemental Dragons might be abandoned.

Hello, first of all thank Darth_mathias,Nozzer66 and the rest of S.T.E.P Team on keeping such an active community on modding for Skyrim. Your guides are the most comprehensive guides ever.

Well on to the main topic, I installed Neovalen's Skyrim Revisited: Legendary Edition and after testing the usual problems such as CTDs or missing textures I went on to install SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn.

However some mods were taken down from nexus or hidden,these were-

Project Parallax Revived(SR:LE)

Spice of Life - Clutter(SR:LE)

Real Ice(SR:LE)

Spice of Life - Forts(SR:LE)

Better Circlets HQ(SR:LE)

Spice Of Life - Orc Longhouses(SR:LE LOTD)

Wildcat - Combat of Skyrim(SR:LE LOTD)

I didn't install them and instead moved on.And in the conflict resolution part I used the premade conflict resolution.esp.

Does the CR.esp contain any edits from the previous mods that could cause problems during gameplay? I also updated some mods whose previous versions where not available. Would this cause problems?

After installation the game loads up to the prison cell but if I choose any outside cell to start such as camping in the woods or shipwreck the game CTDs and if I choose a interior cell then every time I try to go out the World the game CTDs again.

What could be causing this?

There was no crash message but crashfixpluginlog.txt showed this-

06 Feb 10:08:34 Game has crashed with exception address 0x4CD66B!

And crash info showed this-

These are my Computer specs- https://in.pcpartpicker.com/list/bv6yyf

My moniter resolution is 1600x900 and I only have 2GB of vram so I tend to use Performance versions of most mods,1K textures and some 2k textures(mostly interior textures).

Please help so I can get to play Skyrim finally.And thank you

Edited by martydude97