SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

I will it check out out of curiosity. Any patch needed for this pack?

I'm using that combination. A lot of npcs will use the enchantment and the effects of the enchantments are fun to use.

But it won't be compatible if you replaced Wintermyst with Summermyst though.

Yep, that's where I have it. There it and Better Shaped Weapons overwrite a few of the original DSR meshes, which is fine, what we'd like to see. The Unique Treasures DSR patch after it overwrites one mesh, which I would suggest is also perfectly fine. These will shortly be added to the guide and added to the Integrations page as well..

I've updated the changelog as well. Edited by reddvilzz

Actually ignore me. I'm under coffeed and over worked.

I'm not sure where the hell I got Better Shaped Weapons from above... I meant of course "There is overwrites a few of the original DSR meshes and some for Legacy of the Dragonborn, which is fine. what we'd like to see. etc etc"

Only thing to add are the patches made by darkside to distribute Royal Armory stuff to NPC's OK.

• +1 1

Actually ignore me. I'm under coffeed and over worked.

I'm not sure where the hell I got Better Shaped Weapons from above... I meant of course "There is overwrites a few of the original DSR meshes and some for Legacy of the Dragonborn, which is fine. what we'd like to see. etc etc"

Only thing to add are the patches made by darkside to distribute Royal Armory stuff to NPC's OK.

Thanks you so much for the update. I am double checking my patch now. There are a few basic weapons I forgot to remove from a few NPCs. I updated both patches. Link is here. Sorry for the error.

I also looked into Bash Patch options. I am no expert, but I think we should stick to Neo's recommendation to select only "Merge Patches", "Import Names", "Import Stats", "Tweak Settings", and "Leveled Lists". Checking other options seem to add questionable records in Bash Patch such as cell records. 

Edited by darkside

I would say now is a good time to start a playthrough.

If anyone has a character that is able to look into the new version Caranthir Tower and report on it? Let me know if there's anything needs looking at.

Also let me know if you see anything that might need looking at CR wise at all.

What I now intend to work on is making things a little more standalone and nailing down CR.

• +1 1

LotD will be updated soon, mainly with bug fixes.

I plan to start soon. Wildcat 6.0 probably will drop in 1-2 weeks. I try not to add more mods, but there are several great quest mods from old REGS pack that I want to check out. There are a few relatively new quest mods out as well - Clockwork https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/77809/? .

Will I ever get to play? LOL

I'd love to add in Clockwork but with what I already have, I think that would be pushing it. I have the Tower but probably won't use it much.

LotD will be updated soon, mainly with bug fixes.

I'd love to add in Clockwork but with what I already have, I think that would be pushing it. I have the Tower but probably won't use it much.

I am concerning about script load as well. I removed EBT long ago which help a bit with stability.

Old REGS pack has so many great quest mods. Need to test them out.

Oh I shall be playing the game, worry not. I even designed a new character. I shall be running around with my Orcess cleaving mofos with a bloody big two handed sword of doom and using someone like Sofia or Inigo for some range. Fun shall be had and butts shall be kicked.

Edited by Nozzer66
  • +1 1