SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

Hm, why Wintermyst instead of Summermyst?

Do you see any mods in this pack that may need patch for Summermyst? I am interested in switching to Summermyst. Wintermyst does not need much patch at all as far as I know.

How are the feedbacks on Wildcat 6.0?

The DynDOLOD patch has been updated for the new version of Caranthir Tower Reborn

Sheson is fast.

Do you see any mods in this pack that may need patch for Summermyst? I am interested in switching to Summermyst. Wintermyst does not need much patch at all as far as I know.

How are the feedbacks on Wildcat 6.0?

Sheson is fast.

There's nothing that doesn't need a patch for Wintermyst and now needs a patch for Summermyst.

Feedback on 6.00 ranges from highly positive to nonexistent.  :>:(: Still seems like a large net win.

I'm sure Sheson is some Canaanite demon that demands baby sacrifices.

Edited by EnaiSiaion

Nozzer, Darkside or Darth, a small question regarding the new version of Wyre Bash. It has other options in the rebuild patch section i.e Import cells, graphics, inventory and sounds. Do we still stick to Neovalens recommendation.....

Check only "Merge Patches", "Import Names", "Import Stats", "Tweak Settings", and "Leveled Lists" in the left pane.....Or can we use them?

Berndaroy

Nozzer, Darkside or Darth, a small question regarding the new version of Wyre Bash. It has other options in the rebuild patch section i.e Import cells, graphics, inventory and sounds. Do we still stick to Neovalens recommendation.....

Check only "Merge Patches", "Import Names", "Import Stats", "Tweak Settings", and "Leveled Lists" in the left pane.....Or can we use them?

Berndaroy

Good question. Wondering that myself.

Berndaroy

Personally I just let it import all the new things, I haven't encountered an issue yet, played 7 hours with it.

Unless I missed it,  Is there a way you can link to your load order. To me that is way easier than making everyone mess with LOOT

it's here https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/77331/?tab=2&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Fskyrim%2Fajax%2Fmodfiles%2F%3Fid%3D77331&pUp=1 under the optional files section download and install to your Mod Organizer profile folder make sure MO is closed otherwise it wont take. you need to swap FarmhouseChimneys - Merged.esp and Karthwasten.esp around after installing it.

I still can't connect to Nexus or anything like that. So I cant do anything at the moment. Cant ping it, and tracert falls over somewhere between my ISP and the Nexus. Possibly a Shark's chomped a cable in the Atlantic or something...

As for Wrye Bash, As above, I haven't seen any reason to not allow everything.

I haven't even seen Summermyst yet, so no opinion on that. If/when the Nexus plays nice, I'll look closer.