SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

Looks like the ICW version was 4.0.1 before, and is now 4.1.  It was updated on January 6th.

Found a few navmesh errors in the new plugin:

[00:00] Checking for Errors in [07] CollegeOfWinterholdImmersive.esp
[00:01] [REFR:00109686] (places WinterholdLDoorMinUse "Door" [DOOR:0010E866] in GRUP Cell Persistent Children of WinterholdCollegeArchMageQuarters "Arch-Mage's Quarters" [CELL:000CAB92])
[00:01]     REFR \ XNDP - Navigation Door Link \ Teleport Marker Triangle -> <Warning: Navmesh triangle not found in "[NAVM:00077D7F] (in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of WinterholdCollegeArchMageQuarters "Arch-Mage's Quarters" [CELL:000CAB92])">
[00:01] [REFR:00109685] (places WinterholdLDoorMinUse "Door" [DOOR:0010E866] in GRUP Cell Persistent Children of WinterholdCollegeArchMageQuarters "Arch-Mage's Quarters" [CELL:000CAB92])
[00:01]     REFR \ XNDP - Navigation Door Link \ Teleport Marker Triangle -> <Warning: Navmesh triangle not found in "[NAVM:00077D7F] (in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of WinterholdCollegeArchMageQuarters "Arch-Mage's Quarters" [CELL:000CAB92])">
[00:01] [REFR:0002BCE6] (places WinterholdTrapdoor01 "Trapdoor" [DOOR:0010DE06] in GRUP Cell Persistent Children of WinterholdCollegeHallofCountenance "Hall of Countenance" [CELL:0001380F])
[00:01]     REFR \ XNDP - Navigation Door Link \ Teleport Marker Triangle -> <Warning: Navmesh triangle not found in "[NAVM:000871AE] (in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of WinterholdCollegeHallofCountenance "Hall of Countenance" [CELL:0001380F])">
[00:02] All Done!

I have PM'ed the author about these, though I don't believe they are a big deal and actually look like false positives from xEdit.

SirJesto, have you got an answer on this?

I have two questions guys

1: I have to install win10 or win7. Because i read that win 10 have VRAM limit(4GB) and now i have gtx 1080 with 8gb. So which is better?

2: About conflict resolution of neovalen guide. The CR is out of date, if i install neolaven guide and LOTD guide i will have problems? Or LOTD CR resolve all problems of Neovalen CR guide? 

Sorry for my bad english

Regards

Thx

Yep. It's to get stuff installed in the right order, pretty much.

I have two questions guys

1: I have to install win10 or win7. Because i read that win 10 have VRAM limit(4GB) and now i have gtx 1080 with 8gb. So which is better?

2: About conflict resolution of neovalen guide. The CR is out of date, if i install neolaven guide and LOTD guide i will have problems? Or LOTD CR resolve all problems of Neovalen CR guide? 

Sorry for my bad english

Regards

Thx

1) I'm a Win7 user and an avowed Win10 hater. Having said that Win10 does have some good features too. I'd pick 7 but others have got Win10 working Ok as well.

2) Don't worry about installing Neovalen's CR patch, as when you add this guide's mods, you install a new CR patch that fixes issues in this guide and well as includes all of Neovalen's fixes that are still relevant.

for the northfires mountain mod, it says to install 3 times. Normally that is done when the file structure is messed up but it isnt in this case. Is it saying to literally only install the meshes folder, texturesfolder and then esps? even though they are all under the same data folder?

you need to install it 3 times once for textures once for meshes and again for esp this allows for proper overwrites with One Mountain and merging of the esp.

Good morning,

Great guide I work on running up.

Almost reaching the end I ended up with an issue regarding the merge of the RS Children esps and patches.

Below is what I have already posted on the Mod authors (HR and RSC) pages to inform them about my issue:

Almost done with SRLE LoTD Mod guide, I tried to merge the Helgen Patch for RS Children but ended with this error:
"Filename: Helgen Reborn-RSC patch.esp
Hash: BF6EDF3C
File size: 992 bytes
Date modified: 27/09/2015 22:40:54
Merge rating: No rating
Flags[0]: [E] Has errors
Number of records: 3
Number of overrides: 2
Author: DEFAULT
Description: 
Masters[0]: Skyrim.esm
Masters[1]: RSkyrimChildren.esm
Masters[2]: Helgen Reborn.esp
Errors[0]: Balok_Act_MnGirl "Hanna" [NPC_:0910865D]
Errors[1]: NPC_ \ Tint Layers \ Layer \ TINI - Tint Index -> <Tint layer index 2 not found in BretonRaceChild "Breton Child" [RACE:0002C65C]>
Reports: 
"
I will check the mod through TES5Edit and try to fix this but wanted the author of the patch to know about that.
Thanks.

Edit1: I can't edit the value. "Skyrim.esm" has the same comments on the same line, could the issue be "fatal" for the merge or can I just ignore it?

"

I installed all the RS optionals following the guide but can't merge these.

Could you tell me whether I should merge ignoring the issue Merge Plugins Tool pointed out or not. I could also leave the mods as they are, not reaching the 255 plugins limit.

Thanks for any help.

Alkira. 

Yep. It's to get stuff installed in the right order, pretty much.

1) I'm a Win7 user and an avowed Win10 hater. Having said that Win10 does have some good features too. I'd pick 7 but others have got Win10 working Ok as well.

2) Don't worry about installing Neovalen's CR patch, as when you add this guide's mods, you install a new CR patch that fixes issues in this guide and well as includes all of Neovalen's fixes that are still relevant.

Thx! One more question. Did you think to put this mod in guide? https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/57872/?

I think this is a good stuff but there is a lot of to do with CR to make this compatible with this guide. Maybe i will try it and observe if this break balance of game!

Lexy: Yeah I saw that one too. Looks good.

Lordx: Hadn't noticed that one. Have a play with it and see what you think.

Alkira: Yes, I noticed that one too. I'd forgotten it. Thanks for reminding me. For now, just leave the patch out of the merge. I haven't been able to see if there's any issues with it in game. 

Am still working on getting Royal Armory in first. Also how to handle the patching for it. I know darkside's sent the author a DSR patch, and he's also done a patch that gives the NPC's the new weapons, but the author himself might be updating the mod to do this automatically. Waiting to see if/when that's done.

Also there's new LOTD patches for said Royal Armory and also Moon and Star. I have the older versions of these patches from when they were standalone on the patches page. They're now part of the installer. As far as I'm aware these two are not part of the special LOTD Merged patch that's in the guide currently. Will work out how to handle this also. Might take a closer look at the patches themselves and see whether they can be rolled into the CR (least preferred) or we change the LOTD patches install and do a discrete merge instruction for all the patches, (more preferred) or I ask nicely if the patches people might roll them into a new version of the Merged Patch. (Most preferred). 

Polished up my working with a Wiki over the weekend and updated everything that's in the guide now back to the post made by rayhne where he collated them all. If anything looks hinky, let me know. It's been a while since I worked with wikis :)

Edited by Nozzer66
  • +1 1

Alkira: Yes, I noticed that one too. I'd forgotten it. Thanks for reminding me. For now, just leave the patch out of the merge. I haven't been able to see if there's any issues with it in game.

Am still working on getting Royal Armory in first. Also how to handle the patching for it. I know darkside's sent the author a DSR patch, and he's also done a patch that gives the NPC's the new weapons, but the author himself might be updating the mod to do this automatically. Waiting to see if/when that's done.

Also there's new LOTD patches for said Royal Armory and also Moon and Star. I have the older versions of these patches from when they were standalone on the patches page. They're now part of the installer. As far as I'm aware these two are not part of the special LOTD Merged patch that's in the guide currently. Will work out how to handle this also. Might take a closer look at the patches themselves and see whether they can be rolled into the CR (least preferred) or we change the LOTD patches install and do a discrete merge instruction for all the patches, (more preferred) or I ask nicely if the patches people might roll them into a new version of the Merged Patch. (Most preferred).

Polished up my working with a Wiki over the weekend and updated everything that's in the guide now back to the post made by rayhne where he collated them all. If anything looks hinky, let me know. It's been a while since I worked with wikis :)

Thanks for the update. I will check it out. My internet connection will be out for the next few days, now on mobile. I haven't heard back from Royal Army's author.

Well, got my character to lvl 30, and things are starting to go well! I think I'll restart the game, though, now that I've gone around a bunch and made sure it all works (which is a HUGE surprise! I'm used to many more crashes :-P )

Couple questions :

- Any particular reason Vigor was gotten rid of? I can see how Wildcat brings in some of the things from Vigor, but I enjoy the potions use on the bad guys. Does that happen still without Vigor?

- Is the CR going to be updated? I figure maybe wait until that's done (as I want to update LOTD, etc. while I'm at it).

Thanks!

Copy that thanks.

Actually I ran the guide after completion without the RS mods/ patches but ended with crash. I need to re-run the whole piece and will see whether I include those mods or not (I don't interact much with kids in games so I could save the engine some mods to lighten the pack a bit).

Anyway I will keep your advice in mind.

Thanks again for your reply.

Alkira.