SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

Reddvilzz hi. If you go to reddit skyrim page and in search type, Real shelter/vivid weather, it comes up with three posts...(1) Help.inconsistent rain and popping fog etc.(2) Vivid weather and Real shelter. (3) Anyone with any experience with running RS & VW...its under the third option that plonton advises this...Particle snow from vivid weathers doesn't work with Real Shelter, but apparently a patch is in the works. Rain is fine. You could patch vanilla snow back into vw without too much hassle. I'm currently working on making patches for real shelter and once i've done TesArena, i might be able to make you a patch for vw if you can't work it out for yourself...copy as override into new esp the vw snow weathers, then drag vanilla snow into and over vw particle snow. Vivid weather has its own snow particles that RS doesn't recognize hence the need for vanilla. However as stated in an earlier post I'M NO EXPERT WITH Xedit and simply trying this method..and as stated if this is the answer, than surely a patch would have been out by now! If you have any advise i'll appreciate it as i find with the new vivid version and the installed rain, a minor annoyance when out and about and my resorting back to RS

Berndaroy

problem is i can't get to those numbers on both the blocks, 1 is over 90 when 1 is just bellow 80.

That's fine then. :) You dont want that number too high else you're wasting memory. If they were showing in the 40's or so, lower the number and vice versa if they're nearly always at 99 or so.

Edited by Nozzer66

Reddvilzz hi. If you go to reddit skyrim page and in search type, Real shelter/vivid weather, it comes up with three posts...(1) Help.inconsistent rain and popping fog etc.(2) Vivid weather and Real shelter. (3) Anyone with any experience with running RS & VW...its under the third option that plonton advises this...Particle snow from vivid weathers doesn't work with Real Shelter, but apparently a patch is in the works. Rain is fine. You could patch vanilla snow back into vw without too much hassle. I'm currently working on making patches for real shelter and once i've done TesArena, i might be able to make you a patch for vw if you can't work it out for yourself...copy as override into new esp the vw snow weathers, then drag vanilla snow into and over vw particle snow. Vivid weather has its own snow particles that RS doesn't recognize hence the need for vanilla. However as stated in an earlier post I'M NO EXPERT WITH Xedit and simply trying this method..and as stated if this is the answer, than surely a patch would have been out by now! If you have any advise i'll appreciate it as i find with the new vivid version and the installed rain, a minor annoyance when out and about and my resorting back to RS

Berndaroy

Oh okay, reverting vw snow then. I think that can be done in xEdit but I'll just wait for the official patch I guess. Thank you berndaroy. Edited by reddvilzz

As promised - Royal Armory Patch. This is only for users that use NPC Retextures - Option 2: Improved Looks

RoyalArmory Patch for SRLE Extended LOTD - NPC Retextures - Conflict Resolution.esp

Need LOOT rule to load after SRLE Extended LOTD - NPC Retextures - Conflict Resolution.esp. I prefer Royal Armory weapons over weapons from other mods (Immersive Weapon, Dawnguard Arsenal)

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1RRt7b-57xqME9hUzhTMmRIM0U/view?usp=sharing

Royal Armory DSR patch - I got permission from PrivateEye. He will look over and consider uploading this to Royal Armory mod page 

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1RRt7b-57xqN205NG80NEQ5b1U/view?usp=sharing

Please check it out

Edited by darkside
  • +1 1

As promised - Royal Armory Patch. This is only for users that use NPC Retextures - Option 2: Improved Looks

RoyalArmory Patch for SRLE Extended LOTD - NPC Retextures - Conflict Resolution.esp

Need LOOT rule to load after SRLE Extended LOTD - NPC Retextures - Conflict Resolution.esp. I prefer Royal Armory weapons over weapons from other mods (Immersive Weapon, Dawnguard Arsenal)

Royal Armory DSR patch - I got permission from PrivateEye. He will look over and consider uploading this to Royal Armory mod page

Please check it out

I'm not on my pc yet but I'm curious. What did you add into the patch?

I'm using both NPC Retextures actually, I combined them and maybe I'll try and add the Royal Armory Patch into mine.

Need LOOT rule to load after SRLE Extended LOTD - NPC Retextures - Conflict Resolution.esp. I prefer Royal Armory weapons over weapons from other mods (Immersive Weapon, Dawnguard Arsenal)

Please check it out

Nice one. Cheers.

The Royal Armory patch for NPC Retextures I'll toss on the Patch page on Nexus sometime shortly if that's fine with you.

I'm not on my pc yet but I'm curious. What did you add into the patch?

I'm using both NPC Retextures actually, I combined them and maybe I'll try and add the Royal Armory Patch into mine.

Patch only contains NPC records. It basically combine Royal Armory Weapons change to NPC records with our guide changes. I don't think it will work with both NPC Retextures.

This patch can be rolled into NPC Retexture conflict resolution if Royal Armory is added to the guide.

@Nozzer66 - You can add it to guide's nexus patch page.

We will need Royal Armory patch from LotD patch central as well.

Edited by darkside

Nozzer may I just say it very nice of you to agree to look after maintain things while Darth is off on tour for the next few months. If you do end up adding this Royal Armory mod I suggest you either get in touch with SirJesto and ask him for an updated patch or better yet pass him an updated patch.

• +1 2

I also see icecreamassassin's doing a patch for Legacy of the Dragonborn to enable Royal Armory weapons to display there. EDIT: Yep, done. 17.3 version of Legacy has it added.

This is looking more and more like a certain add.

Edited by Nozzer66

EEk, triple post, bad Nozzer.

Just regards updates etc:

Royal Armory will be in for sure and I have it on the to install list.

The Sithis armor will be in eventually. There's a small issue ATM where the cuirass and cloaks from Cloaks and Winter is Coming share slots and you can't have one with the other. The guy behind the Sithis armor's hopefully pushing a fix soon.

Am still reinstalling and all that, so shouldn't be far off and I'll get things updated etc.

Hey so I had the same problem that a user posted two months ago where the Dragon Priest masks Morokei, Volsung, Vokun, Rahgot, Otar and Nahkriin make the character look bald (https://forum.step-project.com/topic/10924-srle-extended-legacy-of-the-dragonborn/?p=187652). I deactivated the bashed patch and all of them show up fine on my character. I ran it through TES5edit and I know the bashed patch overrides the slots from improved closefaced helmets but that doesn't seem to be the problem and I've got nowhere near the experience to figure out what it is. Has anybody else figured this out? I've reinstalled the ICH patches and that didn't help. 

Hi everyone, first post on the forum.

I'm currently at level 10, and I noticed that the steel plate armor I have picked up on a dead bandit leader right at the beginning (with the "I was attacked by a dragon" alternate start - new beginnings) , has been leveling up with me.

Based on my first save the armor rating was 41 at level 1, it is now 59 at level 10.

I also came across one dwarven blade at some point, and its rating was very similar to the steel weapon I was using.

I don't know if it is supposed to be that way (all weapons and armors aligned to your level), but it defeats the purpose of exploring, hunting for items and leveling up in my opinion.

I have followed the SRLE extended guide, patching and MCM recommendations to the letter (apart from doing away with the enb and dyndolod because of my laptop's performances), but I may have missed or messed up tweaks, settings or patching along the way.

Otherwise playing with this build has been a hell lot of fun, much more challenging and balanced than before, and it looks phenomenal, even without enb or dyndolod! And most of all, it is super stable!

Hey so I had the same problem that a user posted two months ago where the Dragon Priest masks Morokei, Volsung, Vokun, Rahgot, Otar and Nahkriin make the character look bald (https://forum.step-project.com/topic/10924-srle-extended-legacy-of-the-dragonborn/?p=187652). I deactivated the bashed patch and all of them show up fine on my character. I ran it through TES5edit and I know the bashed patch overrides the slots from improved closefaced helmets but that doesn't seem to be the problem and I've got nowhere near the experience to figure out what it is. Has anybody else figured this out? I've reinstalled the ICH patches and that didn't help. 

Yea been trying to figure this out for the last couple hours myself, they work fine with Argonian, Khajiit, and Orc but no luck with any other race.

Very strange.