SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

I think darth is closing this guide and won't change nor add anything else for now. But maybe he will consider it for SE.

But you sure can add it into your load order.

I am aware of that. SSE version will be several months away. I hope Nozzer66 can consider adding this to the guide. I will share the patch if I get to it first.

I am aware of that. SSE version will be several months away. I hope Nozzer66 can consider adding this to the guide. I will share the patch if I get to it first.

Oh I don't know if Nozzer is maintaining the pack :D, not much a chance to poke around since christmas. Thank you for maintaining :).

• +1 1

Whetstone thanks for the reply. Ya i'm using real shelters, but made a new .esp...in xedit carried over vivid snow weather into it and than overwrote it with vanilla snow..as advised on reddits one post, regarding this problem. Early days on a new game start but it seems to be working..but i cannot believe it can be this simple otherwise a patch would have been out before this..any way the rain side works which was what i was really after

Berndaroy

If you are using the newest (beta) version of Wyre Bash, it can now merge the following:

Traps are Dangerous

WAF_CCF_SCC Patch

dB-DG-DB Immersive Creatures EBT Patch

WetAndCold WAFR CCF

Undeath Immersive Lichdom Ordinator

BetterQuestObjective Patches

Just a note/warning ... when I first open this Wyre Bash, it completely re-ordered my load order into something completely unusable.

Edited by rayhne

Whetstone thanks for the reply. Ya i'm using real shelters, but made a new .esp...in xedit carried over vivid snow weather into it and than overwrote it with vanilla snow..as advised on reddits one post, regarding this problem. Early days on a new game start but it seems to be working..but i cannot believe it can be this simple otherwise a patch would have been out before this..any way the rain side works which was what i was really after

Berndaroy

Which post? I'm interested because I use Real Shelter as well. What records need to be forwarded?

I don't really understand this part, CustomMemoryBlockTotalSizeMb=112 (this value is system dependant; set it to 64 and increase little by little until ingame console shows the memory blocks between 80-90% and none to 100%) you probably have to have mfg console installed, but what blocks does have to be at that % cause I have 2, 1 is 16 and 1 is 32

problem is i can't get to those numbers on both the blocks, 1 is over 90 when 1 is just bellow 80.

basically if your not hitting 100% in those blocks your fine. you won't ever get it spot on those percentage cos of the way memory works in the game there only suggested figures from the mod author.

Edited by Darth_mathias