SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

I finished everything up, and the game boots (which is a GREAT start! lol). I started in the college of winterhold, and have found that Brelynya looks VERY odd, her textures are obviously not being forwarded (I used option 2 on NPC retextures). I've taken a look around, and others look fine, it's in particular her. Any thoughts?

I found the culprit. The values were different on the NPC retexture conflict resolution ESP, so I just forwarded the values from the merge patch onto the conflict resolution, and all good!

thanks you are correct for some reason the wrong head parts are being forwarded into the NPC CR I will fix and issue an update later today.

To Darth, Lexy (Mrs Darth), Paulroot , JD Smith, Reddvilzz, Rayhne and any other team members, thank you for all the help and work this year, and MAY YOU ALL HAVE A BLESSED CHRISTMAS AND NEW YEAR, i pray that peace,joy and love may abound towards you and your families during this festive season and may your asperations be fulfilled. If any, do not, celebrate this season's festivities, i ask forgiveness, as i mean NO offence towards you or your religious or political beliefs. Thank you for your patience and understanding towards us during this year......i look forward to a new and wonderful year

Your's sincerely Berndaroy

To Darth, Lexy (Mrs Darth), Paulroot , JD Smith, Reddvilzz, Rayhne and any other team members, thank you for all the help and work this year, and MAY YOU ALL HAVE A BLESSED CHRISTMAS AND NEW YEAR, i pray that peace,joy and love may abound towards you and your families during this festive season and may your asperations be fulfilled. If any, do not, celebrate this season's festivities, i ask forgiveness, as i mean NO offence towards you or your religious or political beliefs. Thank you for your patience and understanding towards us during this year......i look forward to a new and wonderful year

Your's sincerely Berndaroy

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you too @berndaroy and to all of the members in here as well!

Playing the latest revision of the guide, great as usual, but the modding addiction needs to be fed (as well as my shiny new 8gb gpu)! I'm going to try my hand at adding the ECTV as seen in the YASH guide (also great, thanks paul). As far as I can tell, I only need to remove Immersive Citizens,  the Immersive Citizens patch from the Snazzy Overhaul merge, and then address any conflicts. Will report success. Happy Holidays. 

Edited by BlkJeff

First off, great work on this incredibly detailed guide. You guys are wizards.

I apologize if this has been discussed elsewhere before (or if I missed a note about it in the guide), but can anyone comment on some of the finer details with the performance? Specifically, what I really want to know is whether this setup has issues with microstuttering in combat or during other busy sequences (for example, as a result of too many scripts running at once). I like that Wildcat was chosen, and Brodual's vid showcasing the mod looks smooth as silk, but I know he runs simple setups for those videos.

Don't mean to make the question about my hardware specifically, but in case someone needs to know to try and answer:

Processor: Intel Core i5-4690K CPU @ 3.50GHz

GPU: SAPPHIRE Radeon R9 290 4GB 512-Bit GGDR5

RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws X Series 8GB (2x4GB) DDR3 SDRAM 1600

Edited by expressfreely

I was just going through and redoing some things and was re-running DYNDolod. Could you clarify this step?

After DynDolod Worlds script has finished it is advised to reload the esp and Clean Masters.

Exactly what it says. Open up Xedit, load JUST Dyndolod.esp right click on the esp and select 'Clean masters'

Hello. Im going to go through this guide again now that lotd v17 is out. I just wanted to clear a few things up before i get started. So i need to install everything in base srle using the latest versions of the mods correct? Also for the merge sections its reccomended to just merge the esps correct? Sorry probably noob questions but i wanted to make sure before i get going. Im trying to make this my last time installing mods for oldrim. Thanks in advance!