SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

ok so i looked at some and couldn't figure out the major from the minor

can you tell me what can be a major conflict and what isn't very major

It depends on the records it alter actually, you will see it in xEdit. If for example the records alter something like food and CACO's VMAD is not forwarded correctly the I'll consider that as major conflict because it will revert everything that CACO do.

For minor what I can give is like jewelry values for example. I use Immersive Jewelry which alters a lot of Jewelry. Let's say your mod change the value of a ring to 200 while mod B change it into 5000, this I consider a minor conflict.

Maybe others can explain it better than me, but that's roughly what it is.

• +1 1

Alright i need to pick someones brain. i've started a new game and my console text size is very small. i've never encounted this before. Does any body know how to change this. I've recently updated my nvidia drivers and not sure if it due to that. Any help is greatly appreciated

Berndaroy

So i checked some of my extra added mods and found some that conflicts with one another other obliviously but i don't know if it's anything major or not or requires fixing here are the images:

https://imgur.com/a/YvYwb

if anyone has knowledge for xedit please help me solve this issue

Okay here is my version:

1. Not matter too much it's just rotation data.

2. This is navigation/NavMesh conflict this cannot be resolved using xEdit and can only be solve by rearranging load order. You can test that place by bringing followers with you and observe if the followers get stuck or something then you need to rearrange load order. But I think you don't need to rearrange anything just let WhiteRiverPriory.esp overwriting USLEEP.

3. This is a deleted record, I think this can cause CTD if other records trying to access this specific record. If I were you I will remove the deleted flag and the put "initially disabled" flag. Which sort of the same function but it is better version CMIIW.

4. Doesn't really matter that much, "don't havok settle" is a function to keep the object not moving/havoking (I think). You can either forward the flag to your CR or just let it be like that.

5. Now this is about "persistent" flag which I'm not really sure what's the function of that, but I'll just forward it.

6. This is ownership conflict. If you don't forward it the basket is not owned by anyone. You can forward it just fine.

7. YouHunger.esp is mostly about disabling foods that are around skyrim so just forward the flag to your CR. Unless you still wanted foods scattered around skyrim (which beats the function of the mod), if that's the case just leave it be.

8. Almost the same as above but about the ownership I don't know about that.

9. This is one I'm not certain what it is about, I need to see the whole record (don't hide the non conflicting), but from a wild guess, this put Snazzy's Furniture while Holidays.esp put the original Furniture. Just forward the record to CR or just rearrange Snazzy to load after Holidays.

10. This is landscape conflict, well you can only check for this in game. If the landscape is messed up on that place then you need to rearrange/forward the correct one.

Alright i need to pick someones brain. i've started a new game and my console text size is very small. i've never encounted this before. Does any body know how to change this. I've recently updated my nvidia drivers and not sure if it due to that. Any help is greatly appreciated

Berndaroy

Could be something that alters console.swf? Does the other texts in the game appears smaller as well?

thank you so much for the hard work really appreaciate the effort but i wanted to know one thing how do i know which place i should check for navmesh or landscape conflict?

Well in the case of number 2 it is located on RiverwoodBridge, you can check it where the area is from the name/EditorID of the cell. But if there isn't any name of it well I don't know how.

Also one thing I don't know is the size of the area to check. You can ask anyone who is more experienced in this because I have no idea how to determine the area for checking. Maybe through console.

Dear Reddvilzz, no the only texts that show small is when you open console and type something..the writing is small and when you level up, the health, magic and stamina text box is small. Every thing else is normal. I had sovengarde - mist font replacer in, tried a new game and didn't like it. Removed it, reran all patches(khajitt show ears, relinker etc) and tried new game and wallah this .swf problem. I made a clean backup of Skyrim prior to installing mods and will try to reinstall the vanilla .swf and see if that fixes it. Thanks for the reply

Berndaroy

Dear Reddvilzz, no the only texts that show small is when you open console and type something..the writing is small and when you level up, the health, magic and stamina text box is small. Every thing else is normal. I had sovengarde - mist font replacer in, tried a new game and didn't like it. Removed it, reran all patches(khajitt show ears, relinker etc) and tried new game and wallah this .swf problem. I made a clean backup of Skyrim prior to installing mods and will try to reinstall the vanilla .swf and see if that fixes it. Thanks for the reply

Berndaroy

Actually you don't need to reran everything just by removing font mods, it doesn't affect anything to the patcher since it doesn't have esp.

Maybe try removing any mods that use console.swf and try to find the culprit that way? You can find it in the data tab of MO > Interface and in there you will see which mods alter the console.swf.

For the level up menu I'm not sure what .swf is that, but you can try the same way as above to find the culprit.

Since I figured out my other issue. There was one last minor issue I was hoping i could get help on. It is fairly minor, but I noticed all my male vampire characters have white faces whether they be myself or NPCs, do you know what might be causing that? I tried doing a quick search and could not field results, but i felt like it was addressed somewhere in the guide.

A note on you left-panel mod order, you list both Even Better Quest Objectives Patches and Even Better Quest Objectives Merged, which, I think, are the same thing?

It also looks like you have the billboards for the Enhanced Vanilla Trees in two places.

Edited by rayhne

A note on you left-panel mod order, you list both Even Better Quest Objectives Patches and Even Better Quest Objectives Merged, which, I think, are the same thing?

It also looks like you have the billboards for the Enhanced Vanilla Trees in two places.

even better Quest Objective Patches should show as Cyan which I have updated

i can't spot 2 versions of Enhanced Vanilla Trees - Billboards.

Since I figured out my other issue. There was one last minor issue I was hoping i could get help on. It is fairly minor, but I noticed all my male vampire characters have white faces whether they be myself or NPCs, do you know what might be causing that? I tried doing a quick search and could not field results, but i felt like it was addressed somewhere in the guide.

this sound like a face gen issue make sure the NPC Retexture section 1s overwriting as it should or you might have to regenerated face gen through the CK.

Edited by Darth_mathias