SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

Dear Darth, i know that you are not adding contents to this guide at present, but would you consider a new flora mod called Flora mod collection by Renthall311, uploaded by Elina666(sorry not sure how to find the http address....new on nexus).I think it would go well with SFO,verdant,grim grass etc, but obviously compatibility will need to be checked

Berndaroy

It is mostly textures and meshes you can just add it with not much of a hassle. Just pay attention to what it overwrites and choose the one you like to win.

It is mostly textures and meshes you can just add it with not much of a hassle. Just pay attention to what it overwrites and choose the one you like to win.

That's what I did! :)

Oh whoops it is not ReLinker. Sorry false alarm :D

I wondered about that, since it is recommended by LotD.

My Relinker folder does not contain scripts from Lotd or treasure mods. Is this normal? I can restart my playthrough if needed. I actually plan to test the display before I restart. I found a couple jars. We actually have quite a few esp slots left. Not merging these mod should be fine.

My bad. I looked at a wrong folder. I can confirm that Fairy display is not working, but it is not a big deal.

Same post as in PM to someone

For Hiscarp

Fish12 = game.GetFormFromFile(111790, "Collectables and Treasures Merged.esp")
111790 = 1B4AE which is valid

0CHjTf0.png

For Fairy 09

Fairy09 = game.GetFormFromFile(3434, "Collectables and Treasures Merged.esp")
3434 = D6A which is valid

YpAMj31.png

for butterfly

JARButterflyTree = game.GetFormFromFile(4821, "Collectables and Treasures Merged.esp")
4821 = 12D5 which is valid

TZnCZC6.png

Its fine, I just dont know how to proceed as I have no idea where to look.

I can investigate but as far as I can tell, relinker is working.

Do you happen to have ANY script overwriting relinker's, if so thats your issue because relinker needs to come after all regardless.

As I say, the data seems to be lining up. My only guess is that there is some sort of outer influence.

I no longer use oldrim, MO, Relinker or Merge Plugins since SSE is a thing and I don't intend on looking back. Troubleshooting would be done by proxy which is not the best.

If I am not looking somewhere please let me know.

Hey I just wanted to say I am having a great time playing. I am going through and filing out my Dragonborn gallery nicely, my game crashes occasionally (but very rarely), and it is overall a blast.

However as I was going through my gallery I noticed one thing that irked me. When i place my fairies in a jar, fishes as well, and even base game bugs in a jar they are not displaying with the gallery of natural science! They sort fine, they appear proper in there jar, and they are removed from there jars when placed (except vanilla bugs in jars by default). Can anyone tell me what might be causing them not to appear in the displays? I tried reinstalling relinker, but that did not actually do anything, any help you can give would be most appreciative.

P.S. I know my fairies are not displaying in my game riddled with combat, story, and features. I know it is trivial, but the displays look so empty without them.

Wait a sec, did you do any changes mid save?

I'll have more instructions probably tomorrow... 5am... Yeah time to sleep

I think it should be cleaned i have done for myself and seen no issues wit cleaning it.

tried to delete them it says

Skipping: [NAVM:000FF1DE] (in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of manny_WL [CELL:0000B3ED] (in Tamriel "Skyrim" [WRLD:0000003C] at 40,14))
Skipping: [NAVM:000FF1E1] (in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of RockjointIslandExterior02 [CELL:0000B3CC] (in Tamriel "Skyrim" [WRLD:0000003C] at 40,15))
[undeleting and Disabling References done]  Processed Records: 350, Undeleted Records: 0, Elapsed Time: 00:00
<Warning: Plugin contains 2 deleted NavMeshes which can not be undeleted>

tried to delete them it says

Skipping: [NAVM:000FF1DE] (in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of manny_WL [CELL:0000B3ED] (in Tamriel "Skyrim" [WRLD:0000003C] at 40,14))
Skipping: [NAVM:000FF1E1] (in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of RockjointIslandExterior02 [CELL:0000B3CC] (in Tamriel "Skyrim" [WRLD:0000003C] at 40,15))
[undeleting and Disabling References done]  Processed Records: 350, Undeleted Records: 0, Elapsed Time: 00:00
<Warning: Plugin contains 2 deleted NavMeshes which can not be undeleted>

well i suggest you ignore it then these actaully don't do any harm you could remove manually which i don't recommend unless you know what you are doing.

So i have installed everything and some other mods and here's my load order i know there's still asis and dyndolod and dual shealth redux but these are easy to put in last

I wanted to know your opinions on this load order if there anything i need to change or remove please let me know

looks ok to me but i will say that any mod that gets merged in the Bash Patch doesn't need to be left active in the left pane this will reduce youe overal esp count as it appear your current above the max 254

looks ok to me but i will say that any mod that gets merged in the Bash Patch doesn't need to be left active in the left pane this will reduce youe overal esp count as it appear your current above the max 254

don't worry i already deactivated it and now i have almost 243 what i am considered about is the load order