SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

Thanks for the new Vivid Weather merge instruction. I tested my game without EBT and it rock solid. 

I found this from DynDOLOD manual

"Some Assembly Required

Caranthir Tower Reborn - DynDOLOD Resources contains an optimized full model of the tower for a little bit more performance friendly Neverfade LOD. Mesh rules also add LOD for the stone dragon and the portal building. Optional: to sync concealing/revealing the tower from far distances install and overwrite the two original scripts with the ones from DynDOLOD Patches. Make a backup of the original scripts first."

It looks like sheson has updated scripts for Caranthir Tower Reborn. Should we use it?

my bad fixed it. And it nice to be back guys/Ladies

Welcome back! It's been a while.

Dear Reddvilzz, did i read somewhere that you merged all of Athmoors Village mods? Did it work and what did you have to change to make it work? Am rather interested if it does work. Can you pm me if you don't wish to reply here

Berndaroy

It works okay so far, I have to change the master for farmhouse chimneys for some of the arthmoor's village mod to the merged version, so does snazzy overhaul. I think that was it. It's not that hard to do the merge.

But confirming everything works well is the hard parts because I haven't finished this part.

I've merged them alphabetically and I forgot if any of them have conflicts or maybe specific orders for the merge which I think they don't because they're adding new places not overwriting it.

Updates:

Lucidity --> 1v

In case anyone is interested, there is now a merged version of BadGremlins mods.

Thanks for the updates rayhne, I'm wondering how do you keep track of these updates? You seems very diligent checking them Edited by reddvilzz

Updates:

Lucidity --> 1v

In case anyone is interested, there is now a merged version of BadGremlins mods.

Thanks for letting me know will included with todays updates.

Thanks for the new Vivid Weather merge instruction. I tested my game without EBT and it rock solid. 

I found this from DynDOLOD manual

"Some Assembly Required

Caranthir Tower Reborn - DynDOLOD Resources contains an optimized full model of the tower for a little bit more performance friendly Neverfade LOD. Mesh rules also add LOD for the stone dragon and the portal building. Optional: to sync concealing/revealing the tower from far distances install and overwrite the two original scripts with the ones from DynDOLOD Patches. Make a backup of the original scripts first."

It looks like sheson has updated scripts for Caranthir Tower Reborn. Should we use it?

yes i'll add instructions in today's update

It's gotten to be a habit to check the recent new files for both Skyrim and Fallout 4. :) If I spot something that I know is from here I just do an update. I'm not saying I haven't missed something because I don't use all the mods here but I catch the highlights.

Updates:

BethINI --> 2.3

Edited by rayhne

Not him, but open MO, right click the left panel, go to all, click check all for update. I do it every time I sit down before I play.

Well I never do that because of rayhne reason and checking every mods for updates before playing it's just complicating stuffs out for me. Sometimes an update is not just as simple as updating it needs CRing which complicating the existing save game :D, just my opinion.

I do that but there's a lot of mods that come up, for various reasons. It's easier just to check the recent new files.

I agree with that. Looking at the long lists of pseudo mods that need updates are just too much for my eyes. Better to check if it is actually have updates on the mod pages.