SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

Hi there, just finished installing SRLE Extended LOTD, thanks for all the hard work in creating and maintaining this!

On the modpage for Skyrims Unique Treasures v3, there's a warning that says:

IMPORTANT!

If you are also using Legacy of the Dragonborn, you MUST delete the script DBM_QF_0SUTItemFinderHandler_0200F6F9.pex from your Legacy install script folder.

I believe this is new with v3, and no instructions are currently given in the guide to remove that script.  Just wanted to let you know in case that needs to be added to the guide?

Hi there, just finished installing SRLE Extended LOTD, thanks for all the hard work in creating and maintaining this!

On the modpage for Skyrims Unique Treasures v3, there's a warning that says:

I believe this is new with v3, and no instructions are currently given in the guide to remove that script.  Just wanted to let you know in case that needs to be added to the guide?

OK thanks no I wasn't aware I will add instructions to the guide to remove the script.

Edit: instructions to remove the script added.

Edited by Darth_mathias

[Advanced Adversary Encounters Patches]

Special thanks to SirJesto for creating and hosting the merged patch

CORE
 Advanced Adversary Encounters Patches - 2.1 - by SirJesto Files to download :
  • MISCELLANEOUS - AAE Patches Merged
20px-Info-Logo.png      Notice:Please note the merged patch contains the following patches

AAE_AOS_Patch
AAE_CACO_Patch
AAE_CRF_Patch
AAE_DD_Patch
AAE_ESFC_Patch
AAE_IW_Patch
AAE_KA_Patch
AAE_LotD_Patch
AAE_OBIS_Patch
AAE_STRAP_Patch
AAE_Undeath_Patch
AAE_USLEEP_Patch
AAE_WAFR_Patch
AAE_HLE_SIC_Patch
If you don't have all of these mods you will have to do your own merge.

Mod Notes: This mod adds various patches for Advanced Adversary Encounters - Ultimate Edition.

-----------------------------------------

There is no AAE_USLEEP_Patch in the FOMOD anymore. AAE already has USLEEP as a master. Just a small detail if someone try to merge these patches by themselves.  

Edited by darkside

[Advanced Adversary Encounters Patches]

Special thanks to SirJesto for creating and hosting the merged patch

CORE
 Advanced Adversary Encounters Patches - 2.1 - by SirJesto Files to download :

• MISCELLANEOUS - AAE Patches Merged
20px-Info-Logo.png      Notice:Please note the merged patch contains the following patches

AAE_AOS_Patch

AAE_CACO_Patch

AAE_CRF_Patch

AAE_DD_Patch

AAE_ESFC_Patch

AAE_IW_Patch

AAE_KA_Patch

AAE_LotD_Patch

AAE_OBIS_Patch

AAE_STRAP_Patch

AAE_Undeath_Patch

AAE_USLEEP_Patch

AAE_WAFR_Patch

AAE_HLE_SIC_Patch

If you don't have all of these mods you will have to do your own merge.

Mod Notes: This mod adds various patches for Advanced Adversary Encounters - Ultimate Edition.

-----------------------------------------

There is no AAE_USLEEP_Patch in the FOMOD anymore. AAE already has USLEEP as a master. Just a small detail if someone try to merge these patches by themselves.  

ok thanks Darkside sorted that out

ok thanks Darkside sorted that out

i also noticed that in the intergration guide that vanilla skyrim lod billbords is red despite not have custom place tress mega patch and grim grass has an ini in it that changes iMaxGrassTypesPerTexure=15 to 20 so it should be removed and also forgotten city patches should be merged or not?

Edited by kareemamr50

Off topic, but somehow related, I started to build the list for this guide concerning the status of mods ported to SSE. I plan to get it done tomorrow late, or monday last. Once is ready will provide a link. This because now Im playing this guide on top of Neovalen's, and is working flawless, so deserve attention, and also like a tool for Darth and team about what to use in their next guide, hope is usefull.

Kudos.

• +1 1

Off topic, but somehow related, I started to build the list for this guide concerning the status of mods ported to SSE. I plan to get it done tomorrow late, or monday last. Once is ready will provide a link. This because now Im playing this guide on top of Neovalen's, and is working flawless, so deserve attention, and also like a tool for Darth and team about what to use in their next guide, hope is usefull.

Kudos.

thanks electronuta for the help i was waiting for something like this and can't wait when skse is released btw just wondering what fps did you get i have gtx 970 , 8 ram ,HDD and i7 4790 will that be enought?

thanks electronuta for the help i was waiting for something like this and can't wait when skse is released btw just wondering what fps did you get i have gtx 970 , 8 ram ,HDD and i7 4790 will that be enought?

I have a i5, 3450, stock clock, a SSD 120 gb just for Skyrim, an HD 7870 2 gb, and 8 gb ram, but since Im using Windows 8.1, doesnt matter so I have 4 gb for the game, anyway. In my setup the weaker is the graphic, while in yours is the HDD. Because of that, I had to resize the textures to an atrocius 1024k, but honestly, it looks gorgeous. 

With that setup, some minus downgrades in the graphical setting (with Bethini, but overall in Ultra, so I still have some space to play with those settings) I get a solid 30 fps most of the time, sometimes better, and just a few moments of lag, when close to towns or too many actors around, which Im used to solve walking for a while instead of running, in that way I give time to the game to reach me and also to no stress the engine and scripts too far (that way has also gave me the realistic sensation that I cant keep running all the time, lol).

Hope is useful info, mate.

Edited by Electronauta

I have a i5, 3450, stock clock, a SSD 120 gb just for Skyrim, an HD 7870 2 gb, and 8 gb ram, but since Im using Windows 8.1, doesnt matter so I have 4 gb for the game, anyway. In my setup the weaker is the graphic, while in yours is the HDD. Because of that, I had to resize the textures to an atrocius 1024k, but honestly, it looks gorgeous. 

With that setup, some minus downgrades in the graphical setting (with Bethini, but overall in Ultra, so I still have some space to play with those settings) I get a solid 30 fps most of the time, sometimes better, and just a few moments of lag, when close to towns or too many actors around, which Im used to solve walking for a while instead of running, in that way I give time to the game to reach me and also to no stress the engine and scripts too far (that way has also gave me the realistic sensation that I cant keep running all the time, lol).

Hope is useful info, mate.

ok cool thanks man but may i ask how did you resize the textures to 1024k in case i need to do it if i have alot of fps loss

ok cool thanks man but may i ask how did you resize the textures to 1024k in case i need to do it if i have alot of fps loss

I use  Textures (Ordenador) by AdPipino (https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/12801/?) , its a simple tool, but it does well what it promises. Just is a 2 times running step: first choose from any resolution to 2048k, then try in game, after that, try 1024k if you need more. Follow the instructions in the link, but use the following .ini to avoid any file that should not be resized: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/71294/?.

It works with the virtual folder that MO use, just close MO, open the program and point the game path to MO/mods folder. Do not check backup files, the explanation why not is below.

Last: if you are not happy with any results, for example the skin textures resolution, in my case, just reinstall the mod you are not happy after being resized, and you are good to go.

Edited by Electronauta

I use  Textures (Ordenador) by AdPipino (https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/12801/?) , its a simple tool, but it does well what it promises. Just is a 2 times running step: first choose from any resolution to 2048k, then try in game, after that, try 1024k if you need more. Follow the instructions in the link, but use the following .ini to avoid any file that should not be resized: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/71294/?.

It works with the virtual folder that MO use, just close MO, open the program and point the game path to MO/mods folder. Do not check backup files, the explanation why not is below.

Last: if you are not happy with any results, for example the skin textures resolution, in my case, just reinstall the mod you are not happy after being resized, and you are good to go.

thank you so much man i will try it if i get some serious fps loss

OK thanks no I wasn't aware I will add instructions to the guide to remove the script.

Edit: instructions to remove the script added.

As far as I know Darth, this is not necessary since Skyrim Unique Treasure is way down on MO left pane so the original script from LoTD is overwritten by Skyrim Unique Treasure after all.