SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

I have not moved out of classic Skyrim actually. But currently I'm making my own CR based off LotD guide and bunch of other mods I added. And what I thought since the guide is FINAL for now I don't see a very good reason to update the guide.

Maybe I have a wrong perspective about this and still should have update the guides to follow the latest mod updates.

that is up to you. I am done but thing's have changed like we have lost DCO and the CR relies on that as a master so at the very least that should be removed and the CR updated. I guess if no one can pass me an updated CR I'll have to install things and get my game at least functional to remove it in xEdit.

So I'm level 25 now in this play through, having a great time, but suddenly I'm unable to build a fire. All my other survival skills work, only build fire has ceased to function.

Any ideas?

sounds like the script isn't firing.

that is up to you. I am done but thing's have changed like we have lost DCO and the CR relies on that as a master so at the very least that should be removed and the CR updated. I guess if no one can pass me an updated CR I'll have to install things and get my game at least functional to remove it in xEdit.

you don't have to update the guide to the latest updates all the time because every time a mod is going to be updated no matter what you do and is useless unless a mod is changed completely or a new fmod stuff like that if there is an updated one but not much is changed it won't be hard for the users to update them by themselves plus if you want to remove DCO as a master from CR i can do that if that is the case and i can change the update versions if nothing major has changed but i sometimes won't do it all the time because i don't put full focus on the guide everyday

Edited by kareemamr50

you don't have to update the guide to the latest updates all the time because every time a mod is going to be updated no matter what you do and is usless unless a mod is changed completely or a new fmod stuff like that if there is an updated one but not much is changed it won't be hard for the users to update them by themselves plus if you want to remove DCO as a master from CR i can do that if that is the case

That would be great if you can provide the updated CR without DCO, I'm not exactly using LotD and also I've made my own CR for my LO so I don't use the pre made anymore except for the NPC Retexture CR.

I'll try and update the guide maybe today or tomorrow.

That would be great if you can provide the updated CR without DCO, I'm not exactly using LotD and also I've made my own CR for my LO so I don't use the pre made anymore except for the NPC Retexture CR.

I'll try and update the guide maybe today or tomorrow.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/llnqg1xd3cjatyt/SRLE%20Extended%20LOTD%20-%20Conflict%20Resolution.esp?dl=0

here it is and if you require anything just say it i have plenty of time if anything is required

i removed it as a master from CR i already had installed DCO for about a year that's all unless there was something else i needed to do?

OK then if you have major objections i will make the esp available on the SRLE Extended LOTD Nexus page.

Edit: I have uploaded this version of the CR so if you have DCO you don't need to update if you don't have DCO use the No DCO version. Special thanks to Kareemanr50 for doing this.

Edited by Darth_mathias

so i was looking on my mod list and found that DSAMG was changed in how it merged and i don't understand it exactly do i move the files before merging them then put them back and put the two esps on the optional tab?

what i did was CUT and PASTE only the esps to there own folder then merge as the assets weren't being copied properly into the merge. Post merge I then reactivated the the original DSAMG mod.

OK then if you have major objections i will make the esp available on the SRLE Extended LOTD Nexus page.

Edit: I have uploaded this version of the CR so if you have DCO you don't need to update if you don't have DCO use the No DCO version. Special thanks to Kareemanr50 for doing this.

wow. You guys are the best. I was just about to download the CR and try to figure out how to remove DCO without breaking everything and I see there's already an updated download. Thanks!!

I have another dumb question: When installing the Faction Crossbows WAFR patch, the instructions say to select NONE for the Leveled List patches (which makes sense as we're not using NPO). But then in the Weapons & Armor Merge Patch section, "Faction Crossbows_lvl_list patch.esp" is listed to go in the merge, but no patch of that name was installed. Am I missing something or is it safe to leave that out?