SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

Hello, so the nice gentleman over at the DYNDOLOD forum was able to help me and I was able to get my Skyrim up and running. Here is the thing he pointed out that the roads textures were missing, so i figured perhaps i simply forgot or did not merge it correctly. Here is the weirdest thing though, last night KS-hairdos suddenly went nuts and when i made a character all the textures were blocky and purple. I had to go manually replace the textures within the merge to solve it.

So my question is can files and textures go missing when merged? If so should i go back onto the guide you provided and completely redo the merge step for each mod and go from the there? I am unsure which other textures or files might be missing. If i do how can i assure this sort of thing does not happen in the future? Thank you again for all the effort and time you provided into this project!

Edited by Valor4444

So my question is can files and textures go missing when merged? If so should i go back onto the guide you provided and completely redo the merge step for each mod and go from the there? I am unsure which other textures or files might be missing. If i do how can i assure this sort of thing does not happen in the future? Thank you again for all the effort and time you provided into this project!

yes they can with the latest version of Merge Plugin I noted that not all Textures and meshes were being copied. Now you could either merge only Plugin leaving the texture and meshes active in the left pane (eeg. copy only the plugin to a seperate folder the merge those ) like we do and Bijin and the NPC Retexture and the enviroment mods or you could use an older version of merge Plugins. Option 1 is easier.

Edited by Darth_mathias

Rayne are you still waiting for the dragonborn gallery v16? Im thinking of doing the same. This guide would still work even with all the updated mods? I was also looking at the yashd up guide as well. I think i still like this one better but im worried it will be too outdated.

Manually download the CORE pack. It's a zip that contains other zips of all the patches that will be needed along the way. If you intend to use some of the optionals you may eventually need the OPTIONAL pack as well.

Thanks. Just want to report that the OPTIONAL pack has 0 kb. The file is broken on nexus. Need reuploading.

Thanks. Just want to report that the OPTIONAL pack has 0 kb. The file is broken on nexus. Need reuploading.

you need to let Paul and JD know as it is actually patches from there Requiem guide.

Thank you so much all, this has been incredibly helpful. I think everything is in order and it looks even better then i could have hoped!

you are welcome and hope you enjoy the game.

Rayne are you still waiting for the dragonborn gallery v16? Im thinking of doing the same. This guide would still work even with all the updated mods? I was also looking at the yashd up guide as well. I think i still like this one better but im worried it will be too outdated.

Sorry I meant v17