SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

22.7MB 32417 strings using my guide which is pretty much a vanilla baseline

Its also still climbing after 90 something hours and I expect it to continue to grow.

People need to chill about the size unless it increases suddenly by a drastic amount.

Thanks for the reply, just needed a baseline for comparison. My early game saves are around 24mb with string count approaching 65k. I know crash fixes largely does away with this concern, I was just interested how this compares with my c.480 esp pre merges build. I'm working now to get script latency to an acceptable level...

Darth/Paul do you think we could run Immersive Lichdom as part of the guide?  It's an expansion to Undeath that fixes some issues and expands on being a Lich significantly.. really completes the Undeath experience.  There are mergeable patches available for the conflicting mods in the load order.  IIRC the remaining CR required after the patches is fairly inconsequential.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/60783/?

Just a note regarding the guide : you can delete the deadly dragons MCM section, we're not using it ! 

I have a question regarding LOTD. In your guide you write:  "Version: 15.4 (Download manually LegacyV15.3 core 2k texture main files and V15.3.4 Update Pack)"

So are we using the 15.4 beta version or the 15.3.4 version ?

And, btw, the 15.5 beta version is out.

Darth/Paul do you think we could run Immersive Lichdom as part of the guide?  It's an expansion to Undeath that fixes some issues and expands on being a Lich significantly.. really completes the Undeath experience.  There are mergeable patches available for the conflicting mods in the load order.  IIRC the remaining CR required after the patches is fairly inconsequential.

I was unsure if we needed this but it sound like we do I'll look into it

I finally had a chance to look in detail to your SRLExt LotD guide. Thanks a lot for putting it together, it's definitely an improvement towards the original guide and I like where it's heading.

The only thing I wish is that Civil War Overhaul will be included.

Any hopes to have it in the new guide, or is totally scratched out of the agenda?

Maybe if once the main changes are made and the game testing proves itself stable enough to include CWO?

Just a note regarding the guide : you can delete the deadly dragons MCM section, we're not using it ! 

I have a question regarding LOTD. In your guide you write:  "Version: 15.4 (Download manually LegacyV15.3 core 2k texture main files and V15.3.4 Update Pack)"

So are we using the 15.4 beta version or the 15.3.4 version ?

And, btw, the 15.5 beta version is out.

we are using the 15.3.4 version. We'll leave beta out of the guide for now until a more finished version will appear

I finally had a chance to look in detail to your SRLExt LotD guide. Thanks a lot for putting it together, it's definitely an improvement towards the original guide and I like where it's heading.

The only thing I wish is that Civil War Overhaul will be included.

Any hopes to have it in the new guide, or is totally scratched out of the agenda?

Maybe if once the main changes are made and the game testing proves itself stable enough to include CWO?

I have decided due to the high scripts used in LOTD not in include CWO cos it can get funny.

Not doing CWO in this pack?

no decided against it this time.

okie dokie

Was this for technical reasons (bugs/conflicts) or a performance based one? I've never gotten to try it, and the most underwhelming aspect of the game was the Civil War. And I've heard recently that it's improved vastly over recent months so just wondering. Oh, if there is a lighter alternative. 

Could we include Immersive Lichdom?  Somehow I overlooked it when reviewing the mod list before but it's basically required for any Undeath Lich play through.  Patches exist for the relevant mods in our load order.

I agree with this statement, we should use the Greater version too and we should also include this fix as well for Undeath https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/53589/?

ok guys not been able to work this out yet (not had time) but need some suggestions for recommend MCM settings for Diverse Dragons Collection 2.0 and More interesting loot.

I added Diverse Dragons 2 to my current game recently and the dragons were way too easy, even on the hardest setting.  The different dragon types were nice but they didn't provide any challenge at all.  I ended up just disabling it.