SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

hey everyone

super excited for the skyrim special edition can't wait to try it but i wanted to know if after months of creating the skse,can all the old mods run on it or not that's something that is really bothering me and wanted to make sure before i dive into it?

take what i say a s gran of salt as i am not a mod author (i can barely use the CK actually) but it is my understanding that mods need to be opened in the new CK and thus a new mod created for the special edition.

It still currently unknown if we will even get SKYUI if we don't that a deal breaker for me and SKSE will like be a few months away.

Once SKSE and SkyUI are done most mods will be unlocked... Then it will be a matter of waiting on their authors to update.

It still currently unknown if we will even get SKYUI if we don't that a deal breaker for me and SKSE will like be a few months away.

Someone will either port the current SkyUI or make a new one... Modding community is too active and the default UI is too bad for it not to happen.

Once SKSE and SkyUI are done most mods will be unlocked... Then it will be a matter of waiting on their authors to update.

Someone will either port the current SkyUI or make a new one... Modding community is too active and the default UI is too bad for it not to happen.

i agree i could live without the interface of skyui but its the lack of MCM that would be my deal breaker for me it just a matter of wait a see what happens.

i agree i could live without the interface of skyui but its the lack of MCM that would be my deal breaker for me it just a matter of wait a see what happens.

ok guess we have to wait to see what happens

atleast i can play the game for a while without modding it and see the graphics they have changed

Edited by kareemamr50

Also Heavy Armor but apparently that will need a new patch so the suggestion is continue to use old one.

What patch? The changelog mentioned there's no need for CCOR and WAFR patch since the new version is made from the replacer esp from Kryptopyr.

Also about the updates, maybe you can also help update the guide. I'm seeing you're pretty active on tracking updates on mods :)

hey guys some changes I've started to look at some smaller towns and city mods that easy to install and hopefully no conflicts (or very few) these will all be merge with either a patch or CR for the merge. I have added Arthmoors village to there own category. So i guess I am back for now

great news  :^_^:

Hey Darth, I don'the think that the land edits should be removed from Verdant. The author of Verdant said that the land edits are needed to keep grass of the main roads. I did tried Verdant without removing the land edits and grass that was all on the road in front of Whiterun were gone.

Hey Darth, I don'the think that the land edits should be removed from Verdant. The author of Verdant said that the land edits are needed to keep grass of the main roads. I did tried Verdant without removing the land edits and grass that was all on the road in front of Whiterun were gone.

ok i'll give it a try and see what happens.

Edit: OK yes you are right all the grass on the road around Whiterun gone plus all the grass around the Cart gone i am going to pull this recommendation (sorry hishy)

Edited by Darth_mathias