SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

Hey brother solid work so far! Quick question, how many of the mods that legacy patches to will you include? such as the jar hunts and other mods Icecream lists as ones that enhance the galleries with new displays?

they should all be there apart from one or 2 of which i couldn't find

I think the only one that adds displays that is missing (and available) is Mad Masker. The LotD Supported Mods Article links to a MediaFire download for it, Darth, if that mod is something you were interested in for the guide.

Wyrmstooth also adds displays but the mod is no longer available.

The only other relevant supported mod (and it's only kinda useful) would be for the original Dev Aveza Airship. LotD already includes a static version of the airship, but with the original mod the full version is used instead. The full version has two interior options (the classic interior option has storage which links with the LotD safehouse, just like the integrated LotD instanced version does). The airship also has additional secrets if you use the full version. More secrets sounds cool, but we would have to use the classic interior anyway to link with the safehouse. Not sure if extra secrets is worth another plugin.

Is there ever going to be a guide hw to make the CR yourself for this guide?, cause i left some of the mods out and can't use the one that was made for it.

I Wasn't planning on it cos it would be massive having to encompass 3 guides and doing a CR guide requires a lot and I mean a lot of work time which I may not have once my twins are born.

• +1 1

If anyone has time just so I can compare can you let me know the file size of an early save with this load order and the string count please?

I Wasn't planning on it cos it would be massive having to encompass 3 guides and doing a CR guide requires a lot and I mean a lot of work time which I may not have once my twins are born.

'May not' LOL, you naive fool

hm so installing evrything and using it is only way for this guide, kinda bad when i don't want to use undeath and some other mods, are there any fixes in CR patch that were not made by just draging form information? You know like adding ne information if you know what i mean? hopefully.

(but i don't use survivalism mods like frostfall,campfire,ineed,bathing and also droped holidays,footprints,pumping iron,bandoliers)

Same here.

Edited by minos55

If anyone has time just so I can compare can you let me know the file size of an early save with this load order and the string count please?

'May not' LOL, you naive fool

20MB - 54600 strings (but i don't use survivalism mods like frostfall,campfire,ineed,bathing and also droped holidays,footprints,pumping iron,bandoliers)

hm so installing evrything and using it is only way for this guide, kinda bad when i don't want to use undeath and some other mods, are there any fixes in CR patch that were not made by just draging form information? You know like adding ne information if you know what i mean? hopefully.

you can download premade CR and use dummies to delete dependancies as i do.

I was mostly concerned about esp count and script lag due how big script wise LOTD is thus i decided to drop some scripted i felt weren't really necessary for this build.  

If you set degradation change to 0 in the MCM, it will allegedly turn off the evil OnHit() script entirely.

20MB - 54600 strings (but i don't use survivalism mods like frostfall,campfire,ineed,bathing and also droped holidays,footprints,pumping iron,bandoliers)

you can download premade CR and use dummies to delete dependancies as i do.

Yeah but with dummies you don't know the things that are actualy from that mod right? doesn't that kinda brake the game then? let's say you have a dummie and you remove the mod name from the cr doesn't the information of the mod still stay in the cr? Or i'm totally wrong never used dummies before don't know how.

Yeah but with dummies you don't know the things that are actualy from that mod right? doesn't that kinda brake the game then? let's say you have a dummie and you remove the mod name from the cr doesn't the information of the mod still stay in the cr? Or i'm totally wrong never used dummies before don't know how.

you don't remove the name of the mod... you have to remove the records that depend on that mod as a master then use Clean Masters to rid yourself of the dependancy.

there are some instances where in one record are multiple mods forwarded... then you have to delete inside that records only the edits done from the mod you want to remove(or not included). Usually these edits will have ERROR in front so you know what to remove

If you set degradation change to 0 in the MCM, it will allegedly turn off the evil OnHit() script entirely.

the only thing interesting in this mod is the ability to have blacksmiths work for you and not having to invest in blacksmithing perks (mage...) thanks for the info!

For me the most interesting thing about this mod is the degradation but I didn't realize it could cause problems.  Could you elaborate on the "evil OnHit()" please?  Nothing to in-depth, I'm just curious if this mod is causing problems that I'm not aware of.  

Thanks.

22.7MB 32417 strings using my guide which is pretty much a vanilla baseline

Its also still climbing after 90 something hours and I expect it to continue to grow.

People need to chill about the size unless it increases suddenly by a drastic amount.

Ok everyone cstarkey42 has worked his magic on fading pride - SRLE Extended Edition and fixed the darker faces issue we were having with Bijin NPCs.

Edit: I have also pulled HD horker and happy horker since Neo has has added it to base.

Edited by Darth_mathias

you don't remove the name of the mod... you have to remove the records that depend on that mod as a master then use Clean Masters to rid yourself of the dependancy.

there are some instances where in one record are multiple mods forwarded... then you have to delete inside that records only the edits done from the mod you want to remove(or not included). Usually these edits will have ERROR in front so you know what to remove

thank you for that information, is there maybe a guide or something on how to check for those recrods that are from that  mod?

thank you for that information, is there maybe a guide or something on how to check for those recrods that are from that  mod?

i'm curently working on a subguide for the CR but will take some time...

in the meantime you can use two ways:

Report Masters Script (Use this Method if you have the esp plugin downloaded)

This is a very useful little script that will help find all the Form Id's for a mod if you wish to remove a particular mod from this Conflict Resolution.

1. Open TES5Edit.
  2. Select Only SRLE Extended Conflict Resolution.
  3. Right Click SRLE Extended Conflict Resolution.
  4. Apply Script.
  5. Select Report Masters the Click OK.
  6. In popup window chose the esp you want to remove.
  7. Then Click Apply

This should now show you all form ids that are still linked to esp in question.

Wyre Bash Create Dummies (Uses this method if you do not have the esp plugin downloaded)

Use this method to create dummies of plugins you wish to remove from the premade Conflcit Resolution.

1. Load Wrye Bash click on the CR and select File->Create dummy esps (this will create fake esps for what you are missing and place them into the overwrite folder).
  2. Load TES5edit with only SRLE Conflcit Resolution Selected wait until backgound loader has finished.
  3. Right click on SRLE Extended Conflict Resolution and check for errors.
  4. Remove the records that are broken from SRLE Extended Conflict Resolution(they will show after checking for errors).
  5. Save and Exit.
  6. Load SRLE Extended Conflict Resolution again in TES5Edit and then clean masters once done save and exit.
  7. Remove Fake plugins fron the overwrite folder.

Edited by paul666root
  • +1 2

For me the most interesting thing about this mod is the degradation but I didn't realize it could cause problems.  Could you elaborate on the "evil OnHit()" please?  Nothing to in-depth, I'm just curious if this mod is causing problems that I'm not aware of.  

Thanks.

Same for me, really curious aswell.