SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

Hey guys I am seriously think about adding this https://robton.nu/vanilla-armors-and-clothes-tmb/ I did always plan to add it before I announced I was stepping back for a bit but never did. But then my daughter was like "dad are you ever going to add those nice armor conversions to your Skyrim guide thingy " (yes she actually said thingy)  so who am I to argue with her.

It will mostly be vanilla with some of the mini-dresses sprinkled in (mostly the ones she likes and I can get away with :;): ).

Edited by Darth_mathias

Hey guys I am seriously think about adding this https://robton.nu/vanilla-armors-and-clothes-tmb/ I did always plan to add it before I announced I was stepping back for a bit but never did. But then my daughter was like "dad are you ever going to add those nice armor conversions to your Skyrim guide thingy " (yes she actually said thingy) so who am I to argue with her.

It will mostly be vanilla with some of the mini-dresses sprinkled in (mostly the ones she likes and I can get away with :;): ).

Does this mean a conversion to UUNP?

IF SO THEN YES PLEASE

Hey guys I am seriously think about adding this https://robton.nu/vanilla-armors-and-clothes-tmb/ I did always plan to add it before I announced I was stepping back for a bit but never did. But then my daughter was like "dad are you ever going to add those nice armor conversions to your Skyrim guide thingy " (yes she actually said thingy)  so who am I to argue with her.

Have you looked at Book of UUNP? It's similar but fully integrated into the world.

Greetings!

Could somebody, please, pm  the hidden "Dragon Combat Overhaul" and "Ordinator - WAFR and CCOR patch" mods?

Just a few steps to go, but I can't finish my installation without them. Thanks in advance.

says "All of my mods are hidden until November 9" apparently modmaker wants to make a political stand... trust me on this, don´t nag about it, it´ll only make things worse...

Edited by theApe

Hey guys, I just installed LoTD. The problem is, I am missing a few mods as mod authors have hidden them on the Nexus Website. Specifically, the Dragon Combat Overhaul is unavailable for download, and hence I am unable to activate the conflict resolution patch and my game, though not broken, is not at a state where I am able to play it.

One such example is a buggy dual redux mod that doesn't function the way it is supposed to be. I assume this will be fixed in the conflict resolution patch, which I am unable to activate.

What I ask you now is for a copy of the DCO zip file, so I am able to run the game with minimal problems.

If it does not address the problem, I would kindly ask you to give me some tips to fix this broken mod.

Thanks in advance.

Hey guys, I just installed LoTD. The problem is, I am missing a few mods as mod authors have hidden them on the Nexus Website. Specifically, the Dragon Combat Overhaul is unavailable for download, and hence I am unable to activate the conflict resolution patch and my game, though not broken, is not at a state where I am able to play it.

One such example is a buggy dual redux mod that doesn't function the way it is supposed to be. I assume this will be fixed in the conflict resolution patch, which I am unable to activate.

What I ask you now is for a copy of the DCO zip file, so I am able to run the game with minimal problems.

If it does not address the problem, I would kindly ask you to give me some tips to fix this broken mod.

Thanks in advance.

see my post above yours...

Thanks in advance.

Wyre Bash Create Dummies (Uses this method if you do not have the esp plugin downloaded)

Use this method to create dummies of plugins of a mod you wish to remove from the premade Conflcit Resolution.

1. Load Wrye Bash click on the CR and select File->Create dummy esps (this will create fake esps for what you are missing and place them into the overwrite folder).
  2. Load TES5edit with only SRLE Extended LOTD - Conflict Resolution.esp Selected wait until backgound loader has finished.
  3. Right click on SRLE Extended LOTD - Conflict Resolution.esp and check for errors.
  4. Remove the records that are broken from SRLE Extended LOTD - Conflict Resolution.esp (they will show after checking for errors).
  5. Save and Exit.
  6. Load SRLE Extended LOTD - Conflict Resolution.esp again in TES5Edit and then clean masters once done save and exit.
  7. Remove Fake plugins fron the overwrite folder.
Edited by Darth_mathias
  • +1 1