SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

I do hope that thie guides and forums stay up.

yes the guide and the forums will stay up.

The guide will stay online correct? Can I edit it if need be?

That is correct the guide and forums will stay up and available for as long as possible. I was going to mention if someone else wishes to take over maintenance in my absence they are more then welcome to do so.

That is correct the guide and forums will stay up and available for as long as possible. I was going to mention if someone else wishes to take over maintenance in my absence they are more then welcome to do so.

I'd be happy to make corrections if needed. :) 

I am looking forward to the new release of Skyrim, 64b WOW. This will open up possibilities that have not yet been there. 

that's a mistake you need to keep RaceCompatibilityUSKPOverride.esp i'll fix that.

It's not a mistake... you should NOT keep it.  It's outdated... just use my relevant race compat patches.

It's been a great run Darth; you'll feel the skyrim bug again eventually.  One does not simply quit modding skyrim ;)

I can help with maintaining the guide from mod updates and such if you want but I don't think I'm able to follow your step for resolving something or what's best for the guide just like you, jdsmith or paul.

I'd be happy to make corrections if needed. :) 

I am looking forward to the new release of Skyrim, 64b WOW. This will open up possibilities that have not yet been there. 

I am sure users will appreciate that and i sure there are other in the community that would like to help out.

yeah but modding will take time to get but I am sure it will.

It's been a great run Darth; you'll feel the skyrim bug again eventually.  One does not simply quit modding skyrim ;)

yeah I sure after a few months I'll get the modding itch again. I just feel a bit burned out at the moment with modding everyday and guide maintenance. My new babies and new job are occupying most of my time now. I just need to take a step back breathe and clear my head and recharge my modding batteries.

Question ... I'm putting the mods in order in the left-hand pane and noticed that Better Stealth for Followers isn't listed. Any idea as to where it should go?

I have put it after Aurora - Standing Stones of Skyrim in the gameplay section.

I can help with maintaining the guide from mod updates and such if you want but I don't think I'm able to follow your step for resolving something or what's best for the guide just like you, jdsmith or paul.

conflict resolution isn't all the difficult really cos come even i can do it. it like anything just time a practice pattern do eventually fall into place. If you want to really learn why not have a go and doing the conflict resolution yourself using CR sub guide.

Darth or Paul a small query! i've started a new game and followed guide regarding crashfix i.n.i settings, and my CustomMemoryBlockTotalSizeMB= 115. In game in console i have Memory Block (16):current: 100.00%, highest: 100.00%....Memory Block (32): current: 84.61%, highest:84.64%. On the guide it says that both blocks must be between 80-90(if i understand correctly). How do i change block(16) if this is the case..as i have the settings set in i.n.i as instructed...Ta Berndaroy

Darth or Paul a small query! i've started a new game and followed guide regarding crashfix i.n.i settings, and my CustomMemoryBlockTotalSizeMB= 115. In game in console i have Memory Block (16):current: 100.00%, highest: 100.00%....Memory Block (32): current: 84.61%, highest:84.64%. On the guide it says that both blocks must be between 80-90(if i understand correctly). How do i change block(16) if this is the case..as i have the settings set in i.n.i as instructed...Ta Berndaroy

It's not that they "must" be between that range (80-90) it's just Ideal.  Either way, you don't want any block to be 100% at all, so whatever you need to change your CustomMemoryBlockTotalSizeMB to to achieve that, that's what you should do.  I might try it at 120.

Edited by sirjesto