SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

Yes Darth as i said i have followed the procedure through twice and xedit states that the CR mod with records removed is clean of any errors and i have cleaned masters. Yet in MO it shows that i'm missing AAE.esp even after removing records via dummy mods method. I will give it a go again tomorrow...bed time now LOL work for the wary tomorrow...Berndaroy

Did you use 'Clean Masters' ?

If you did then there is a record or records that you missed.

The 100% sure method to remove dependencies is to have the mods installed and use the 'report masters' script to find out all the records.

Edited by paul666root

OK guys I am considering dropping Verdant as there are a lot of things with this mod that is really really annoying and break my immersion (yes that dreaded dark word) grass on main roads for example the stables around Whiterun. I mean come on that's a trading city there wont be grass on that road with all the foot and cart traffic.

Hey Paul thanks for the heads up. Ya i will give it a go, forgot about the "report masters" method. Unless AAE has changed, the last time i tried playing it, the first frost troll i en-counted in Blickfrost Burrow(were you get the dragonstone) it kept giving me my ass(excuse the expression), and i thought to myself i can't be asked with this, i'm playing a game not trying to re-inact life reality. Same with Frostfall, five fires needed just to stay warm getting to said burrow....anyway thanks again!

Berndaroy

this is what i mean there wouldn't be that much grass on the path or near the cart. while this is in no way Game breaking it is (at least for me) Immersion breaking. while I am usually not to bothered much about Immersion this one is slightly bugging me.

qjyk2cdujq92hk4zg.jpg

Edited by Darth_mathias

You've got something... interesting... going on there.  My setup i no way looks like that and it's verdant based. :(

mmmmm maybe the merge order is off a little then.

Edit: This is my current Trees and Flora Merge Order:

Tamriel Reloaded Trees.esp

caribougone.esp

SFO - Expanded Diversity.esp

Skyrim Flora Overhaul.esp

CPTs Megapatch.esp

Apple garden.esp

fallentreebridges.esp

Unique Flowers & Plants.esp

Unique Grasses.esp

Grim Grass.esp

Verdant - A Skyrim Grass Plugin.esp

Grim Grass Verdant patch.esp

SRG Enhanced Trees Activator.esp

Edited by Darth_mathias

Wow. I can't believe how much I've learned following this guide and the SR guide. Still haven't played but I'm getting there. May actually end up doing everything over again because I think I may have screwed some things up. Would go faster, now that I've worked with this stuff.

One thing I did was export this guide and the SR one (and the load order/plugin order) as PDFs so I can put them on my iPad and mark things off as I do them as well as make notes about things. I'd rather have hard copies to work off of but I don't have enough paper. Or ink. Heck, I may break down and create an actual checklist.

I suppose I should just ask ... any advice on how I can make sure Everything is set up correctly?

Edited by rayhne