SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

Yes.. if i knew the esp, i could troubleshoot it, but unfortunately i have no idea, as i have removed the landscape mods that i think are for that area

also noticed that you said you removed something, did you remove something that you need to repatch with dyndolod or some other patch? and load order was difrent at that time?

So... I know the guide is in beta, but if I were to start a playtrough with it, you think it would be safe in the long term ? Or am I looking at potentially game breaking bugs ? I seriously have no idea, so don't shoot on me :p

Edited by wisethug

So... I know the guide is in beta, but if I were to start a playtrough with it, you think it would be safe in the long term ? Or am I looking at potentially game breaking bugs ? I seriously have no idea, so don't shoot on me :p

It should be fairly stable since it was built from SRLE Extended plus I have dropped a few of the more problematic scripted mods.

No worries about LOTD being in beta ? Ho and I saw that you dropped TK Dodge, don't like it anymore (even though it wasn't in the modlist, i checked your load order) ?

I couldn't get into the flow of using it in combat with the character i chose so to save headache and a esp i dropped it a while ago.