SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

yes i think it a little werid too i have 9 recrd for level NPCs in my bash patch need further investigating.

As for the guide for now yes only cosmetic change to the wiki unless I spot a has been updated.

however Paul's Requiem guide has given me idea for new mods I would like to add which is never good :^_^:

I'm seeing OBIS and HLE have lots of records on them, I've checked their bash tags and they are set properly which is weird.

As long it is not complicated and doesn't need lots of patches I don't really mind it at all. I'll support you on breaking the game to achieve what's suitable for me lol. Can't resist more mods!

And Undeath Immersive Lichdom is updated darth to v3.5 yesterday.

I'm seeing OBIS and HLE have lots of records on them, I've checked their bash tags and they are set properly which is weird.

As long it is not complicated and doesn't need lots of patches I don't really mind it at all. I'll support you on breaking the game to achieve what's suitable for me lol. Can't resist more mods!

And Undeath Immersive Lichdom is updated darth to v3.5 yesterday.

yes i can't resist eithe Lexy has been rolling her eyes and me whenever i sit down to tinker with it modding is a addiction.

i'll try not to make thing complicated i am planning and make the NPCs Retexture section easier just need to finalize my thoughts on that.

ahh i must of missed Undeath Immersive Lichdom update

yes i can't resist eithe Lexy has been rolling her eyes and me whenever i sit down to tinker with it modding is a addiction.

i'll try not to make thing complicated i am planning and make the NPCs Retexture section easier just need to finalize my thoughts on that.

ahh i must of missed Undeath Immersive Lichdom update

I never stop tinkering, every time I boot my pc opened MO I always thinking is my mod list need to be closed and start playing? nope you still need more mods. And that puts me here.

Alright thank you darth.

however Paul's Requiem guide has given me idea for new mods I would like to add which is never good :^_^:

If I may write a wish list :innocent:

• Civil War Overhaul (reintroduction to the guide)

• CLARALUX
  • Ethereal Elven Overhaul (not sure if it would play well with NPC Retextures - Option 2)

The sound section looks awesome. (and I hear you are a sound expert :;): )

• Immersive Sounds - Compendium
  • Enhanced Draugr FX
  • Enhanced Beast FX
  • Thundering shouts
  • Fantasy Soundtrack Project
  • Sounds of Skyrim (all 3)
  • True Storms - Thunder and Rain Redone
  • DOWNPOUR
Edited by edynacio

If I may write a wish list :innocent:

• Civil War Overhaul (reintroduction to the guide)

• CLARALUX
  • Ethereal Elven Overhaul

The sound section looks awesome. (and I hear you are a sound expert :;): )

• Immersive Sounds - Compendium
  • Enhanced Draugr FX
  • Enhanced Beast FX
  • Thundering shouts
  • Fantasy Soundtrack Project
  • Sounds of Skyrim (all 3)
  • True Storms - Thunder and Rain Redone
  • DOWNPOUR

CWO and Claralux and Ethereal Eleven Overhaul are on my list for inclusion.

yeah I am a noise boy so the sound mods are definitely on my radar for inclusion. But being a noise boy I am quite fussy about those sort of mods.

CWO and Claralux and Ethereal Eleven Overhaul are on my list for inclusion.

yeah I am a noise boy so the sound mods are definitely on my radar for inclusion. But being a noise boy I am quite fussy about those sort of mods.

Great! I'm sure you will be a good judge in terms of the sound mods that might be worth adding.

The only other thing that I wish, that is missing in my opinion, is something like this. (quoting Paul a few post backs):

• JK superlite plus Dawn of skyrim (with patches from both for each other) no problems on performance.
  • Plus a merge of few small mod collection on expansions like docks, villages, inns, dungeons

(I'm already using Dawn of Skyrim, Better City Entrances and Better Docks but would be nice to see something like that in the guide)

For me that would make SRLExt LotD complete.

Edited by edynacio

Great! I'm sure you will be a good judge in terms of the sound mods that might be worth adding.

The only other thing that I wish, that is missing in my opinion, is something like this. (quoting Paul a few post backs):

• JK superlite plus Dawn of skyrim (with patches from both for each other) no problems on performance.
  • Plus a merge of few small mod collection on expansions like docks, villages, inns, dungeons

(I'm already using Dawn of Skyrim, Better City Entrances and Better Docks but would be nice to see something like that in the guide)

For me that would make SRLExt LotD complete.

well i do also have the extra town and cities mods that Paul was using to look at. So many mods I want to look at and so little time to check them all this will take me some time please bare with me.

I'm missing sounds of skyrim and ethereal elven overhaul the rest are already in my guide.

If I'm not wrong EEO needs patches if it is gonna be included in the guide right?

Also Paul, do CLARALUX large bonfires give warmth? It's not in my part

i am not using any survival mods... i dont like that kind of play. If they dont then they need to be resolved in a patch.

what guide you have?

i am not using any survival mods... i dont like that kind of play. If they dont then they need to be resolved in a patch.

what guide you have?

I'm still on LotD, haven't finished adding more mods so I'm going to use LotD as my ground.

Maybe I'll check, just need to find the cell it is in I guess.