SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

I think 001895F <FirebrandWine> and 000F257E <FoodDrinkMS14WineAltoA> should use CACO's EDID, ENIT - Effect DATA, Sound - Consume and Effects?

In LOTD Patches Merged the DBM_CCF.esp replacing these 2 records from DBM_CACO.esp

and there's also Notice Board patch for the Legacy of the Dragonborn on the Patch Central page.

Edited by reddvilzz

For the manual merge of the DBM patch central, what is the TCIY-BCS.esp? I'm not seeing it anywhere.

Since I'm talking about it, the only reason I initially voted to remove RSChildren was to make things overall easier. Had I known it would have lead to us having to make our own merge of this and the secondary conflict resolution I would have voted differently... This is quite the opposite of simplifying things.

For the manual merge of the DBM patch central, what is the TCIY-BCS.esp? I'm not seeing it anywhere.

Since I'm talking about it, the only reason I initially voted to remove RSChildren was to make things overall easier. Had I known it would have lead to us having to make our own merge of this and the secondary conflict resolution I would have voted differently... This is quite the opposite of simplifying things.

It's from the Book Cover Skyrim patch from the LoTD patch central page

Thanks. Do I need to mess with the whole "PrvtI_HeavyArmory.esp replacement" bit inside the main download or can I just merge the patches the guide says and delete everything I dont need?

There's already a merged patch on Legacy Patch Central for those who use all the listed mods (Not including RS Children).

hey Guys/Ladies I have been inspired to do something slightly insane I will be extensively redesigning the guide. Now do not panic I will not be changing mods or the setup in MO this is purely a cosmetic layout change of the Wiki page but I think will be worth it in the long run.

Edited by Darth_mathias
  • +1 2

Great, so you don't need anything else. You can download the PrvtI_HeavyArmory.esp replacement from the CCOR page if you want and that plus the LOTD Patches Merged.esp is all you need as far as LOTD is concerned. You don't even need the LOTD patches FOMOD then.

I'm a bit loss here, so if I wanted to do my own merge which have RSChildren patch and also BCS religion patch for the heavy armory patch I need to use the one of the Prvtl_HeavyArmory.esp from the patch instead of HeavyArmory+IWIA_Patch.esp?

Dear Darth or Paul, if this has already been posted my apologies. But have you thought of using complete fast travel overhaul in place of better fast travel. I know that bft is stable but still has some minor issues.... I read this on a web page that lists dangerous mods, stable, updated etc. If this has already been addressed plse forgive this post...it's merely curiosity on my part. Berndaroy

Great, so you don't need anything else. You can download the PrvtI_HeavyArmory.esp replacement from the CCOR page if you want and that plus the LOTD Patches Merged.esp is all you need as far as LOTD is concerned. You don't even need the LOTD patches FOMOD then.

Sorry, what? I'm using rsc, and the guide says the merge patch is missing this file, so DL'd the fomod, and acquired every file the guide lists:

DBM_AOS_Patch.esp

DBM_CACO_Patch.esp

DBM_CRF_Patch.esp

DBM_DPA_Patch.esp

DBM_ESFCompanions_Patch.esp

DBM_ImmersiveHorses_Patch.esp

DBM_IWIA_Patch.esp

DBM_HeavyArmory+IWIA_Patch.esp

DBM_MoreInterestingLoot_Patch.esp

DBM_MAS_Patch.esp

DBM_MUS_Patch.esp

DBM_RSChildren.esp (This is optional and NOT included in LOTD Patches Merged - use this patch only if you installed NPC Retextures - Optional Install)

DBM_SCRR_Patch.esp

DBM_Sofia_Patch.esp

DBM_WAA_Patch.esp

DBM_CCF_Patch.esp

DBM_WAFR Patch.esp

DBM_CCOR_patch.esp .

TCIY-BCS Patch.esp

Now I can just merge all of these, and grab the CCOR replacer for heavy armory, and I'm all set, yes? Sorry for the confusion