SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

so one of the carriages is placed improperly, stuck into a porch.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/l5sd7yx02qsg02i/enb%202016_09_24%2016_39_29_41.bmp?dl=0

and here's the problem i was talking about with the staff enchanting table. while the light strobes in and out it goes completely black when it hits the low point

https://www.dropbox.com/s/fpaji6txcguhdex/enb%202016_09_25%2018_25_38_68.bmp?dl=0

what the location of the Cart?

I don't know why but my fps is very low on Blue Palace usually in interior I have around 50 but in here is only 8, anyone having this issue? I'm not using ELFX and everything related to ELFX.

Edit: also I have the grey face bug on elisif, I did my own merge and here is the load order for the merge

WSCO - Better NPCs.esp

WSCO - OcciBetterMale.esp
WSCO - OcciFemaleUNP.esp
NPC_Overhaul_V_3_.esp
Men of Winter.esp
Men of Winter - Compatibility Patch.esp
Men of Winter - Equipment Patch.esp
Males of Skyrim.esp
The Companions by Mizzog - AIO - Mizz Ed.esp
The Ordinary Women.esp
Toccata as Elisif.esp
BijinAIO-2016_3.1.1_SV.esp
IB - All-in-One.esp

and here is the screenshot from xEdit

https://imgur.com/a/8W3BT

There seems nothing wrong with the records itself on xEdit, could it be facegen issue? This happened on new game.

Edited by reddvilzz

I don't know why but my fps is very low on Blue Palace usually in interior I have around 50 but in here is only 8, anyone having this issue? I'm not using ELFX and everything related to ELFX.

Edit: also I have the grey face bug on elisif, I did my own merge and here is the load order for the merge

WSCO - Better NPCs.esp

WSCO - OcciBetterMale.esp
WSCO - OcciFemaleUNP.esp
NPC_Overhaul_V_3_.esp
Men of Winter.esp
Men of Winter - Compatibility Patch.esp
Men of Winter - Equipment Patch.esp
Males of Skyrim.esp
The Companions by Mizzog - AIO - Mizz Ed.esp
The Ordinary Women.esp
Toccata as Elisif.esp
BijinAIO-2016_3.1.1_SV.esp
IB - All-in-One.esp

and here is the screenshot from xEdit

https://imgur.com/a/8W3BT

There seems nothing wrong with the records itself on xEdit, could it be facegen issue? This happened on new game.

grey face are usually caused by the grey face bug suggest regenerating Facegen data in the CK as for you extremely LOW fps no idea there.

It was karthwasten, yes

you need to disable karthwasten in the BFT MCM menu i do instruct to do this.

Edited by Darth_mathias

grey face are usually caused by the grey face bug suggest regenerating Facegen data in the CK as for you extremely LOW fps no idea there.

you need to disable karthwasten in the BFT MCM menu i do instruct to do this.

Managed to fix the grey face bug, it is because Toccata as Elisif facegen in left pane MO is being replaced by Inhabitants of Skyrim facegen didn't noticed that. Now it's just Blue Palace fps problem can't seems to find the solution to it just yet.

Managed to fix the grey face bug, it is because Toccata as Elisif facegen in left pane MO is being replaced by Inhabitants of Skyrim facegen didn't noticed that. Now it's just Blue Palace fps problem can't seems to find the solution to it just yet.

Well disabling enb while inside the Blue Palace fixed it, still no idea why it would do that with enb enabled.

Well disabling enb while inside the Blue Palace fixed it, still no idea why it would do that with enb enabled.

well just so you know I booted up a base SRLE Extended LOTD for the first time in 6 weeks to check my FPS in the blue place and i was getting 58 fps (I am limiting to 58 via my driver).