SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

well that's a pain in the arse it means currently the Male Companions will be broken with the provided Merge patch and the retexture CR. So yes you will have to do that merge yourself for now when it become available again in will get a new version out.

Would everything work correctly if I just left the ESPs from the NPC Retextures - Optional Installation active and unmerged? 

I'm thinking I could just install:

• Inhabitants of Skyrim - NPC Overhaul
  • The Men of Winter
  • The Men of Winter Appearance Safety Patch
  • Males of Skyrim
  • The Ordinary Women
  • Bijin Warmaidens
  • Bijin Wives
  • Bijin NPCs
  • Fading Pride - SRLE Extended Edition

and then move on to Skin and Body and be okay for my next playthrough. Would I be correct is assuming that? Or will I run into more issues down the line?

Edited by Thenatural

Hey gang, i just added a "Test" file in the Optionals section to Snazzy Furniture and Clutter Overhaul (https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/76307/?).  Several people using NMM have been having issues downloading, as well as my file paths were too long for Win 7 to use.  I think I fixed both of those issues, as well as some additional mesh/texture/patch updates (new 3DNPC and LotD patches).  If anyone can download and test and let me know if it works ok, or any issues, that would be mucho appreciated...PM instead of cluttering up this site plz.  Thx!

Edited by Gutmaw

I edited my above post. It looks like I will just have to skip all of the optional NPC and skin stuff for now.

Or use the Core retextures and merge as the guide says until the new version of mizzog appears.

OK yes the NPC Retextures can be a little confusing a needs a bit more work on the explanation (maybe core and optional are not the best descriptions for these).

I will have think about how to better describe this section of the guide.

Maybe better would be:

Option 1: Close to Vanilla looks

Option 2: Improved looks

yes but you would have to conflict resolve yourself until a new one comes out.

You can download the premade CR for them, check for errors and fixe them.

Or use the Core retextures and merge as the guide says until the new version of mizzog appears.

Maybe better would be:

Option 1: Close to Vanilla looks

Option 2: Improved looks

You can download the premade CR for them, check for errors and fixe them.

Thanks for the reply! I'm just going to go with Bijin's AIO esp + Mature skin and Skysight for this playthrough. Skysight does everything I want it to, I was going to try Men of Winter for a change of pace, but looking at the screens, I'm not sure it would have been to my taste anyway. And, tbh, I think having ordinary women would make for an even greater visual disparity between the updated women, and the ones still left untouched. 

I'm just not confident enough with modding characters/npcs to confidently troubleshoot any issues that may arise. 

Edited by Thenatural

I would remove the word "core" altogether, core usually implies necessity.  

I would also add a warning for Mizzog's mod until we can get an eta on the new version

OK sorted that although the name of the esp is still the same for now to maintain compatibility until i can be bothered to update it (or Paul gets there first).

so one of the carriages is placed improperly, stuck into a porch.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/l5sd7yx02qsg02i/enb%202016_09_24%2016_39_29_41.bmp?dl=0

and here's the problem i was talking about with the staff enchanting table. while the light strobes in and out it goes completely black when it hits the low point

https://www.dropbox.com/s/fpaji6txcguhdex/enb%202016_09_25%2018_25_38_68.bmp?dl=0

I noticed that the note: Don't install this until they get updated was removed from Fading Pride - Seranaholic - TBBP and Fading Pride - Valerica - TBBP.

Does it mean that these files published back in February are confirmed to be compatible with the recent released version of Seranaholic and Valerica?

I noticed that the note: Don't install this until they get updated was removed from Fading Pride - Seranaholic - TBBP and Fading Pride - Valerica - TBBP.

Does it mean that these files published back in February are confirmed to be compatible with the recent released version of Seranaholic and Valerica?

If I'm not wrong the latest seranaholic is published at september 18 or 16 or something around that.

i PM'd cstarkey42 and he confirmed that they didn't require updating so in my tweaking last night i decided to remove the warnings.